News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The online store isn't run by Crowmania, it's run by the AFL merch contractor out of Melbourne
Thanks NTRabbit.

If they could manage to get away with it somehow, the club should make this clear to members and supporters. Presumably a purchase made through the bricks and mortar store benefits the club more than one made through the AFL online. Additionally, the online store is branded as Crowmania and appears to be the same as the one at West Lakes. If they're taking ages to deliver or are generally performing poorly then this can be damaging to the actual Crowmania's reputation. I wasn't aware that they are different until now.

Thanks NTRabbit.

If they could manage to get away with it somehow, the club should make this clear to members and supporters. Presumably a purchase made through the bricks and mortar store benefits the club more than one made through the AFL online. Additionally, the online store is branded as Crowmania and appears to be the same as the one at West Lakes. If they're taking ages to deliver or are generally performing poorly then this can be damaging to the actual Crowmania's reputation. I wasn't aware that they are different until now.
Same. Always thought they were the same. Wonder if it'd be easier to just ring Crow Mania at West Lakes, purchase over the phone and have the item posted out?

The online store of Crowmania has been poor with their sending out of items this year. Took 2.5 months to get the black training gurnsey. And I ordered the hoodie on 11th May and still hasn't even been dispatched. I will give the Crowmania store credit though. You can order and get it within 2 days over the phone. If it wasn't for the online specials I'd use them over the online store.
Hasn't most of that stuff been on "preorder" until they got ISC stock?

Saw a few of the ISC coaches jackets and I must say finally a big coat for those cold winter nights. Looks like I'm visiting crow mania this week

Same. Always thought they were the same. Wonder if it'd be easier to just ring Crow Mania at West Lakes, purchase over the phone and have the item posted out?
I just did this yesterday. Bought the black warm up shirt with the large crow, which I think looks sweet. Messaged Crowmania on Facebook, made sure they had the size, they messaged back with a photo of the shirt. Called them the next day with CC and address details.

Yeah i knew that the online Crowmania is "Infinite Retail" Saw the black training shirt at the oval store last night. No sizes. But messaged Crowmania and they have them. The black shirt isn't even on the online site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if ISC do the end of year clean out sale like BLK (the one good thing about them was the cheap gear at the end of the year) I wouldn't mind buying some staple item like gym shorts polos and hoodies like I used to do with BLk

Does anyone know if ISC do the end of year clean out sale like BLK (the one good thing about them was the cheap gear at the end of the year) I wouldn't mind buying some staple item like gym shorts polos and hoodies like I used to do with BLk

I looked into this last year when ISC where the rumoured supplier and it looked like they did have an end of season sale advertised. Maybe ask the Port people seeing they have been with ISC for a few years.

The last two years ISC have had a big clear out at the Royal Show. Selling stuff from everything they sponsor, AFL, NFL, Union and even V8 Suoercars.

I remeber seeing Port jumpers for about $60

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The last two years ISC have had a big clear out at the Royal Show. Selling stuff from everything they sponsor, AFL, NFL, Union and even V8 Suoercars.

I remeber seeing Port jumpers for about $60

Any savings would be gone for the amount you have to pay to get into the show!

ISC have a stall at the Royal show? Never knew that, very surprising.
Not actually ISC but a vendor selling sports clothes that are all ISC clothing. I am guessing this is how ISC dump all their unsold stuff at the end of the year.

Yeah i knew that the online Crowmania is "Infinite Retail" Saw the black training shirt at the oval store last night. No sizes. But messaged Crowmania and they have them. The black shirt isn't even on the online site.
e6faeb8f59e50606e423b26811a3bfac.jpg

That's the photo from Crowmania that they sent me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back