Fantasy 2017 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to keep Sheard if at all possible BPG. It's no biggie though. DJax can walk.
The other aggravation about all these position changes is I have to constantly alter the salaries of players with new contracts who changed positions.
Why is this? I commish my own MFL league and I've never had to do this.

Trade block -

Michael Thomas
Tyler Eifert
Lavonte David (maybe - blow me away)
Eli Manning

Hate people that put shitcampaigners on the block. Hit me up. Looking to re-load through the draft.

Because different positions score differently in Empire. So when a DT becomes a DE, his total points scored changes.

I change salaries only when a player has come off contract and gets a new base salary based on points scored previous season.

Luckily, with all the position changes that have happened only a couple needed their salary updated.

Because different positions score differently in Empire. So when a DT becomes a DE, his total points scored changes.
Oh yep, makes sense. What a head *.

I would like to keep Sheard if at all possible BPG. It's no biggie though. DJax can walk.

Take Sheard back mate, no worries - GG.exe make it happen pls...

No, I removed 50k from it. Was 3,500,000 before, now it's 3,450,000 -- the dollars bid/matched one.
No sorry man, I mean the "salary adjustments" amount at the bottom of my player list seems to have gone up (as if I had cut Sheard and been hit with penalties). Can you check it please, by my calcs I should still have about $7 million in cap space available.

No sorry man, I mean the "salary adjustments" amount at the bottom of my player list seems to have gone up (as if I had cut Sheard and been hit with penalties). Can you check it please, by my calcs I should still have about $7 million in cap space available.
There are two salary adjustments for all teams...

All their franchise tag dollars added up.
All their bids they won and matched added up.
Those two together make the total you see.
This figure will rise every time a person releases a player thru the year too.
In your roster view, click the Salary Adjustments text that appears there, it takes you to a page showing the breakdown of all adjustments made.
Currently, you have just the two as I described above. Thru the year, as you cut players, you'll see more entries there.

bbb.PNG

Sheard had a 50k bid on him. When I put him on your team, your "bids won and matched" figure was 3,500,000. But now that I've removed him and put him on Shupe's team, then that 50k was taken off that figure of yours and put on Shupe's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back