Fantasy 2017 Fleaflicker Ultra League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerHouse (team name changed to match other leagues to avoid confusion) in
Also abit later we can have a discussion about the inclusion of some of the new scoring options they have added this year.

X5pCKsy.jpg

Some of them could be quite interesting. But we can do a vote or something for that later, for now thinking caps on.

Interesting, looks like a lot of them are for your generic offense + D&ST kind of leagues. Plenty that shouldn't apply to our IDP league.

Pretty sure we already have points per rush and reception being a PPR league.

Yards after catch :thumbsdown:
Yards after contact :thumbsdown:
QB Hits & Hurries :thumbsu:
Tackles Broken :thumbsu:
Penalties & Penalty Yards (Tom Brady too valuable if we include this) :thumbsdown:

Penalties & Penalty Yards (Tom Brady too valuable if we include this) :thumbsdown:

Don't see a problem here, I guess that one get's a green light.

#goodell'd.

I personally think keepers should be cut down a bit. Maybe from 30 down to like 25 or something. The draft is a wasteland past the 4th round.

I personally think keepers should be cut down a bit. Maybe from 30 down to like 25 or something. The draft is a wasteland past the 4th round.

Like the idea but you would have to cut down the number of players on the overall rosters if you did that because it would make no difference in the end, would just make each years draft 5 rounds longer.

I would propose cutting rosters from 40 down to 30-35 and keepers from 30 down to 20 or so. Shortens the draft, leaves some talent in the free agency pool and makes the draft more interesting after the first handful of rounds.

FootyPunk back in for a go at being bridesmaid 3 years straight :(

One more season of being the runner up and you could change your name to "Team Jim Kelly" :p

Now that the draft has settled what's everyone thinking on the timing of the draft?

I know we are all involved in multiple leagues so we'll try to schedule it in between as much as possible even though it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Also a reminder if anyone hasn't to set keepers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that the draft has settled what's everyone thinking on the timing of the draft?

I know we are all involved in multiple leagues so we'll try to schedule it in between as much as possible even though it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Also a reminder if anyone hasn't to set keepers.

I'm not fussed, I can multi-task.

Ok, I want to get this one started tomorrow evening.

Again, that gives everyone another day or so to make sure the keepers are set and final.

To give people a cutoff, have them done by 1600 or risk losing someone you love.

Will just be the usual email draft, no time per pick at this stage but try to be alert to it and get them in a timely matter.

We don't want A11dAtP0w3R chucking a 'nana as he sweats over his excel sheet.

Spirit Level you still wanting to play in the league? were absent for a good part of the back end of last year. We are good either way, just let us know. :thumbsu:

Spirit Level you still wanting to play in the league? were absent for a good part of the back end of last year. We are good either way, just let us know. :thumbsu:
Yeah in. Started a new FIFO job last year and took time to balance a lot of things. Will be good this year

Yeah in. Started a new FIFO job last year and took time to balance a lot of things. Will be good this year

Draft starts tonight and i think you're first away mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back