List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like that Carlton are into Devon Smith. They'll be needing our Gibbs currency. We can just sit back. Our trade period is already pretty much done.

Lever - 2 firsts or an early second
Gibbs - our first and no more
Maybe some shifting around if we don't rate the kids in this years draft at our picks, to position for next year

Get in Edwards as f/s

Take a holiday

You're not seriously trying to compare Wigg with Lyons? Seriously?

Lyons played almost every game in 2016, and before that he was Adelaide's biggest victim of the substitute rule (Grigg was the beneficiary). Lyons was a competent AFL player, but a list clogger who was never going to improve and take the team forwards.

Wigg is a good SANFL footballer, who doesn't work hard enough defensively and whose kicking skills are vastly overrated.

Wigg is to Lyons, as Lyons is to Sloane.
I agree with most of your post except where you say Lyons is a list clogger who would never improve. Before he injured his ankle at Gold Coast he was killing it this season. His improvement from last year was impressive.

Had to laugh when I heard the two first round picks for Gibbs get trotted out again.

I would imagine the inner conversations between the AFC and Justin Reid will have resembled a scene from of The Castle

"Did you hear that Gibbs has asked again to come home?"

"So how much is SOS asking this year?"

"2 first rounders"

"(laughs) tell 'em he's dreamin' '"

I would test Melbourne and offer Lever plus our first for Petracca. Kid is going to be as good as Martin in a few years.
Would Petracca and Crouches work? Not that I think there's a hope in Hades of it occurring.

I would test Melbourne and offer Lever plus our first for Petracca. Kid is going to be as good as Martin in a few years.
We've been over this. We would all love Petracca, yes mention him to upset Melbourne fans by all means... BUT HE IS NEVER LEAVING VICTORIA.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would Petracca and Crouches work? Not that I think there's a hope in Hades of it occurring.
Petracca would fit in very well to our side.

Agree unlikely, but we should offer him a grandfather offer like Bullies did with Boyd just to test their resolve any way.

I'd also be asking questions about Viney as well, that's the type of player I would love to have in our midfield.

Most probably no chance of getting him, but he is someone that I would be getting in the ear of to see if he'd be interested to come to SA.

We've been over this. We would all love Petracca, yes mention him to upset Melbourne fans by all means... BUT HE IS NEVER LEAVING VICTORIA.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
If we want him.

And Melbourne want Lever.

It will be made to happen.

Petracca doesn't seem to me to be one of these Victorian mummy's boy sooks like Treloar or Leaver.

If we want him.

And Melbourne want Lever.

It will be made to happen.

Petracca doesn't seem to me to be one of these Victorian mummy's boy sooks like Treloar or Leaver.
His manager has come out and said he plans to stay in Melbourne. I'm not sure how much clearer he could have been. Add to that the fact that he's contracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back