Injury 2017 - Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

No point risking Ballas for Lions, with the bye the week after. Definitely good planning this week. Extra week off and he ll be back better then ever
Kidding me aren't you??? Ballas been crap for while now. Would have been gone if anyone had shown any interest. Will need huge finish to year to keep spot as out of contract at the end of this season. Form been average at best last 2 seasons.

Can anyone say what is the story with Ed Langdon and his knees. Bit concerning that he came back in and after playing it has flared up again. Will it def. come good with rest or is it something that will need surgery at some point?

Kidding me aren't you??? Ballas been crap for while now. Would have been gone if anyone had shown any interest. Will need huge finish to year to keep spot as out of contract at the end of this season. Form been average at best last 2 seasons.
He will be a WAFL player next year if we don't give him another contract

I'd give him one more year on a lowish contract. He plays in an area we have shizen depth

Players who need to go before him.

Griffin, Clarke, Ibbotson, Pearce, Sutcliffe, Yarran, Zac Dawson, Suban.

We also have Sandi, Mundy, Spurr, Johnson close to the curtain.

A player of Ballantyne's experience may prove handy in certain games next year.

8 senior listed players before Ballantyne is a lot out the door.

I'd give him one more year on a lowish contract. He plays in an area we have shizen depth

All depends on how much he wants

Finally some good news!
The west (yes, not the most reliable, but better than Crumpet face) are reporting that A. Pearce is likely to begin proper training in a fortnight, and on track to play WAFL in 4 - 6 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If true, this is the best news I have heard for a long time. With Alex coming back, Harley looking pretty solid and Uber a possibility later in the season we might finally be getting some balance back into our list.

I wouldn't get to excited about Pearce . 6 weeks before he plays gives him 4 or 5 games before the end of the season. Unless of course we play finals and if thats the case .........:)

I wouldn't get to excited about Pearce . 6 weeks before he plays gives him 4 or 5 games before the end of the season. Unless of course we play finals and if thats the case .........:)
A.pearce and ueber will only play peel no point rushing a.pearce .

Agreed. Neither APearce, Bennell or Uber will make a jot of difference to the Dockers this year, but hopefully it sets them in good stead to impact next year.

Yeah, absolutely. Wasn't really too concerned about this season, but if they can get back and play for Peel it will give us a good read on how our list looks before we start the off-season trading / drafting.

The only one of the three that may have a real impact on this season is Harley if he can keep himself on the park.

Sutcliffe has another year on contract. Plenty of list spots available, so I would keep him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back