List Mgmt. 2017 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 333124
So Alex Saundry (#4 back pocket Giants player) is a player agent who manages (among others) the players she's pictured with.

Just remind me, which ones are out of contract at the end of the year?

"You've got your managers who are ex-AFL players but at the moment I'm in the inner sanctum of probably the best club in the league, how they function and what the boys go through on a day-to-day basis and how they operate," she said.

The photo should have the tagline "Snow white and the seven Giants"

We are getting allot of these "word is he is staying and accepted terms" but nothing official.

Maybe they will release it all just before season proper to get some media.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Maybe the contract can't be finalized until the salary cap is known so there's just letters of intent or similar in play for an amount, a duration, but not a year by year breakdown.

Announce it in his hometown - good idea! Always thought Zac was likely to be an early re-signing - guess it depends on the $ what the impact to the overall list management strategy will be (which we'll never actually know). He certainly deserves a payrise based on his improving performance. Let's hope it's him (although could be greedy & ask for others as well). :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back