List Mgmt. 2017 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

super happy to get Johnny P on board for the next few. That mass exodus just keeps on piling up.

As for Westconnex... meh. It's money, these things never last more than a few years - I did like Life Learning Centre - should have kept that as part of it - The Westconnex Life Learning Centre - oh well.

Dont have to change my name

56f8d1f8c09690967308ed20b891d271.gif

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah thats going to be interesting.

Its not the most popular develolment in the inner west.

I'd be surprised if the average punter ever hears the name of the centre to be honest.

Yeah but everybody knows what and who they are.
They arent popular and we arent big enough to piss people off in our own region.

Is the inner west "our region" though. I imagine that folk in the greater west might be delighted not to sit in a giant car park on parra road in the future?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the inner west "our region" though. I imagine that folk in the greater west might be delighted not to sit in a giant car park on parra road in the future?

I didn't think folk from the greater west were allowed past Parramatta?

I always thought anything further west than Glebe was where we plied our trade.
Swans dont bother heading further west than that.

Besides which in the pr battle the anti-connix seem to be well in front.

I always thought anything further west than Glebe was where we plied our trade.
Swans dont bother heading further west than that.

Besides which in the pr battle the anti-connix seem to be well in front.

Apart from the people who are directly affected, ie those who have their house/business acquired (who I genuinely feel for) the majority of the noise is coming from the usual suspects. As an inner westie I'm looking forward to it finishing so I can drive to Giants games faster.

Apart from the people who are directly affected, ie those who have their house/business acquired (who I genuinely feel for) the majority of the noise is coming from the usual suspects. As an inner westie I'm looking forward to it finishing so I can drive to Giants games faster.
Fair enough.

As a whole it probably is a benefit to Sydneysiders.
But media pr and spin can do bad things.

Just think its a bit early to tie the club to a prickly subject matter sych as this.

Yeah but everybody knows what and who they are.
They arent popular and we arent big enough to piss people off in our own region.

Fair call
I do live on the city side of Parramatta. The Nimby effect doesn't apply directly.to me, more the "I'm aĺlright Jack" with a touch of apathy.
:D I'm good

But... but... didn't he buy a house in Melbourne a couple of years ago?

Everyone jumped all over that one and when it was pointed out it might just be an investment property those doing the pointing were howled down.

Well guess what.....
The Giants Sale thread in the drafts board is rather quiet....

The Giants Sale thread in the drafts board is rather quiet....
They've had to move onto the bargain bins, out-of-season stock, and seconds tables to browse ... that's just not as exciting. :rolleyes:

Perhaps dlanod could invite his Lions buddy 'out of touch' Frost back to discuss whether he's seen the news articles and believes them ...

... and did I mention, General Patton - you bloody bewdy! :):D:p:thumbsu::footy::rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back