List Mgmt. 2017 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news with Pattons contract extension and is the club prioritising the KP contracts? Lobb (2019) Patton and Cameron (both 2020) all signed up and Tomlinson and Haynes (Both 2019) in defence
Hope to see another couple of press conferences before the season starts with more contract extensions, Kelly and Shiel hopefully

No one is leaving now. We had our clean out. The club would have put the cards on the table end of last year. Leon walks in "right you had a taste of what almost making a granny feels like, you you you and you are not best 22 you have your chance to leave, the rest of you have a shot at a flag. Who is in"

Anyone still here aint leaving

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I particularly liked the Jonny Patton radio interview where the exchange went

SLATS: Was there a lot of interest from other clubs?

JONNY P: To be honest I didn't really speak to my manager about that sort of stuff, I just said to him that, yeah, that I was keen to stay and he didn't really bring up other clubs, so it was pretty smooth.

Didn't even think about it, didn't even ask. Was never going anywhere.

I remember him saying when he signed last time on the back of the knee, and asked about the Bulldog's reported offer. He confirmed that they had approached his manager but that he had already decided, even before he did his knee, that he was going to knock it back and stay.

#Giant4Life

Although it appears Dylan Sheil is obviously leaving. He says he's not entertaining offers from Victorian clubs....

Because he's off to the Gold Coast as Ablett/O'Meara's replacement :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Or maybe following the sunshine to Freo:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Joining Curtley and Harry Himmleberg's little brother at Adelaide :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Heading across town:eek::eek::mad::mad::eek::eek:

G'day Giants fans, apologies for the intrusion and I'm sure this isn't the right thread for this, but I was wondering if you could help me out with a query. I'm in an ultimate footy league and was thinking of picking up Ryan Griffen next. Do you guys know if he is still a big part of your plans for this year (i.e. likely to play all/most games if fit)? I know you have a plethora of young talented mids so I'm unsure if he's a big risk of being dropped. I notice he only played 13 games last year, was that due to injury or form? Cheers!

G'day Giants fans, apologies for the intrusion and I'm sure this isn't the right thread for this, but I was wondering if you could help me out with a query. I'm in an ultimate footy league and was thinking of picking up Ryan Griffen next. Do you guys know if he is still a big part of your plans for this year (i.e. likely to play all/most games if fit)? I know you have a plethora of young talented mids so I'm unsure if he's a big risk of being dropped. I notice he only played 13 games last year, was that due to injury or form? Cheers!

Here's the link to the correct thread for next time: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...tions-afl-fantasy-sc-and-dt-ask-here.1157682/

But since you asked nicely, Griff was injured last year so he didn't play as often. He's still part of the plans, but is more best 22 than best 18 though; he has good passages but can be slow.

Any GWS mid other than Ward, Shiel, Coniglio, Scully and Kelly is a risk. Griff probably will start in the 22, but places will be contested. I reckon he'll start the season, but no guarantee for how long he'll be there.

Here's the link to the correct thread for next time: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...tions-afl-fantasy-sc-and-dt-ask-here.1157682/

But since you asked nicely, Griff was injured last year so he didn't play as often. He's still part of the plans, but is more best 22 than best 18 though; he has good passages but can be slow.

Any GWS mid other than Ward, Shiel, Coniglio, Scully and Kelly is a risk. Griff probably will start in the 22, but places will be contested. I reckon he'll start the season, but no guarantee for how long he'll be there.

Thanks so much, and sorry I'll definitely post in the correct thread next time!

:tearsofjoy:WTF Bunts out of leadership group and in a "mentoring" role this year. Sounds very NEAFL like to me. Sad day I really like the cut of his Jib. Off to Carlton next year probably.

:tearsofjoy:WTF Bunts out of leadership group and in a "mentoring" role this year. Sounds very NEAFL like to me. Sad day I really like the cut of his Jib. Off to Carlton next year probably.
I read that he is gone as well. He is up against it to cement a spot in our very tight backline. I've given Patfulls spot to one of A.Kennedy, Corr, Buntine and himmelberg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read that he is gone as well. He is up against it to cement a spot in our very tight backline. I've given Patfulls spot to one of A.Kennedy, Corr, Buntine and himmelberg
I must be the worst judge in the world. Barrett and Bunts were the two I was most optimistic about at the end of 2015. Either a fool or a jinx clearly.
Just in case I'm a jinx
Both Tiziani and Cumming are pea hearted wusses who wont handle the pressure of footy. Tiziani cant jump and Cumming cant run

Last edited:
That is scary because he is already an absolute gun. Probably our hardest match up as he runs them ragged but also has that touch of class.

Can't wait for Spook's return!
Spook

Back in Sydney catching up with teamates returns to training on Monday. Told he has put on some muscle 3kg but still skinny best condition he has been. Told skinnies under 40.

Spook

Back in Sydney catching up with teamates returns to training on Monday. Told he has put on some muscle 3kg but still skinny best condition he has been. Told skinnies under 40.

He's a bloody legend, runs his arse off every game and probably out of ever player on the list the difference between his best and worst is negligible. So consistent.

He will add another dimension when he comes in and is fresh as a daisy.

He's a bloody legend, runs his arse off every game and probably out of ever player on the list the difference between his best and worst is negligible. So consistent.

He will add another dimension when he comes in and is fresh as a daisy.

He played well in both finals, but wasn't alone there, Greene, Haynes, Cogs & Zaccie all backed up well for a good finals tilt

I really like that TOJ has re-signed. I rate him. I know HH is more fashionable as the next big thing, but TOJ is just really solid and reliable. Never be fancy, never stand out, just gets the job done. I'm glad there at least another year for him after this one.

Interesting that Leon has moved him up to the wing too. Adding more strings to the bow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back