MRP / Trib. 2017 MRP/ Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope we challenge it then. Otherwise it will be 'three strikes your out' for bullshit incidents like they did to Casboult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping the guy got up quick. Was the sort of thing if he did stay down a bit the chook raffle could have gone against us.

I know it's Cripps and we love him, but the bump did get the head. He chose to bump a player bending down to pick up the ball instead of doing the same. Cripps is lucky he made most of the contact below the head and it didn't utterly destroy Grey. He'd be sitting in the stands for several weeks if he did.

I know it's Cripps and we love him, but the bump did get the head. He chose to bump a player bending down to pick up the ball instead of doing the same. Cripps is lucky he made most of the contact below the head and it didn't utterly destroy Grey. He'd be sitting in the stands for several weeks if he did.
He was already committed to the bump before t he freo bloke bent down at the last second.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thats crapppp ..! Looked a good fair bump to me..They picked that one out of their **** ...We need to get the good bloke syndrome happening..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back