MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair I think he has gotten these all about right.
Carlton didn't give Cripps concussion protocol so we cant then go and complain that it was high impact.

Not sure how a fixed financial sanction is a penalty for striking though....

ps. just shows Christian is a flog and got the Martin one wrong.

Carlton didn't give Cripps concussion protocol so we cant then go and complain that it was high impact.

To be fair the whole system is wrong.
They add umpires on top of umpires to ' get it right'
Yet the one man posse still rides around the wild west making up the law as it goes

McG yes
Pickett should have 2 weeks
Sparrow sanction is a joke…. could have seriously injured Walsh in the last… pulled him down and Walsh’s head went into the electronic board on the fence - he’s lucky it hit the hard part of Walsh’s head… could have fractured his skull if it was on the side…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The $1000 fine for Sparrow is a joke. I thought I was watching the WWE. Was waiting for one of those clowns in the front row of the members to give sparrow a fold up chair to slap across Walsh's head. It appears as though the head is sacrosanct if you get a concussion and we are worried about future lawsuits and it's still a little open slather if you don't happen to concuss someone. The AFL love to bang on about the potential to cause injury in tribunal hearings when it suits them.

As entertaining as it would be to see the filthy masses foaming at the mouth over a suspension.

I can’t see a case to answer for daicos.

He basically fell on to him from the side as Daniels was falling forward.

What do you think? Will his benefactor at the MRO raise it, one thing we can be absolutely sure of the meedya will not even mention it unless he is cited!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you really look at tackle it’s not significantly different to Boyd tackle but one plays for Carlton the other Collingwood lets see what the independent MRO says
Very similar to the Boyd tackle.

Still can't believe Boyd got 3 weeks. But as long as the MRO are consistent with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back