MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say before even reading the article that I hope GWS/Brent Daniels don’t feel the need to go to the tribunal and put in a good word for Nick Daicos.

“In Daicos favour, no free kick was paid and Daniels “comfortably” passed a concussion test, Kingsley said,“…. and it’s already started. 😂

Very similar to the Boyd tackle.

Still can't believe Boyd got 3 weeks. But as long as the MRO are consistent with it..

Uh huh………. It will not even be glanced at by Christian.

There is more chance of an alien space craft landing in the middle of the MCG during the grand final than Daicos being suspended!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Daicos pinned his arm and forcefully tackled him head first into the ground forcing Daniels from the ground for treatment and to undertake a HIA.

Careless.
High contact.
Medium impact.
Potential to cause serious injury.

Falls comfortably in the 1 week or fine category when grading possible offences.

It has to be reviewed after everything we’ve seen over the last few years.

But. As we know. Christian won’t even look at it.

Daicos pinned his arm and forcefully tackled him head first into the ground forcing Daniels from the ground for treatment and to undertake a HIA.

Careless.
High contact.
Medium impact.
Potential to cause serious injury.

It has to be reviewed after everything we’ve seen over the last few years.
Not much in it. Just one week !

I'm surprised he got within 5m of an opponent.

J1cMZwTs

Did anyone else see Nick daicos get angry because a GWS player gave him a genuine hip and shoulder? 3 Collingwood players came into remonstrate...
Nick Daicos: "how dare you apply physical pressure to me?"
Daicos boys don’t exactly like contact- Josh could have gone back with the flight in there forward line but choose to pull up/not go instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back