Certified Legendary Thread 2017 The Summer of George Trade Period Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
s**t. It's happened. Motlop has announced his intention to announce his intention sometime during the FA period.

It's precisely when these posts start filling the forum that you truly know the trade period has jumped the shark. My brain hurts.

Bicks suggested a week ago Stefan Martin was looking over borders and that GCS were a poss. Then again it's the say anything season
from the talking heads
'Bicks ' ?????? WHO the ¥₩@# cares what he has to say ?? If it's the Cows dickhead you are talking about !!!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

It's precisely when these posts start filling the forum that you truly know the trade period has jumped the shark. My brain hurts.
I hate this thread, and I hate myself more for even looking at it.

The best course of action is to wait for an email from the club.

Or shitpost, shitposting is quite fun.

Can we start petition to have a thread that is locked for all discussion but mods posting the latest rumours from AW/ZW and official news. And then have a seperate dedicated shitpost thread?

:D

It seems so long ago but was Cripps on AA last night?

I heard Bickley this morning say that he was hearing Port have a few trade balls in the air (apart from Motlop and Watts) and they were going to try and get Cripps or Davies on tonight.

My personal view is that if Port are shuffling and trading in 4th round picks, they are either going to use them as makeweights or need them because they expect to at least lose a second round pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Bickley this morning say that he was hearing Port have a few trade balls in the air (apart from Motlop and Watts) and they were going to try and get Cripps or Davies on tonight.

My personal view is that if Port are shuffling and trading in 4th round picks, they are either going to use them as makeweights or need them because they expect to at least lose a second round pick.

He didn't come on as far as I could tell

I hate this thread, and I hate myself more for even looking at it.

The best course of action is to wait for an email from the club.

Or shitpost, shitposting is quite fun.

We need a splitter thread called "The Trading Post with Zakk and Arse" for all the actual news.

images.jpg

Still trying to get my head around that Devon Smith trade and how well Essendon did out of it. Sometimes you see a middling first rounder swapped for two second rounders as a picks only trade. It appears GWS have thrown in Devon Smith as some kind of sweetener to that. Points score has Smith valued around pick 50 there, which is ludicrous.

Throws a spanner in the works of many other deals as well. GC and WB would both have been negotiating for that pick 11, but how could they compete with that kind of offer? Also means that Essendon don't really need another second rounder now, so Francis might be off the table.

Still trying to get my head around that Devon Smith trade and how well Essendon did out of it. Sometimes you see a middling first rounder swapped for two second rounders as a picks only trade. It appears GWS have thrown in Devon Smith as some kind of sweetener to that. Points score has Smith valued around pick 50 there, which is ludicrous.

Throws a spanner in the works of many other deals as well. GC and WB would both have been negotiating for that pick 11, but how could they compete with that kind of offer? Also means that Essendon don't really need another second rounder now, so Francis might be off the table.

It was a good pick swap for Essendon but losing pick 11 in the Smith trade has made it a lot more difficult to acquire both Stringer and Saad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back