List Mgmt. 2017 - Trading and Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fawning over him as well. He has great highlights but does not do it often enough when playing for GWS as the 3rd tall.
He would be great to have on D50 exit and down the line. He would also draw a tall defender which would help Cam and Kersten.

He is no forward line messiah though. Agree his highlights are sexy though. Clunks galore.

That's the Freo Bigfooty echochamber effect in full swing.

Similar article for Tucker within the next 6 weeks.

You would think so, both have been getting plenty of games when available and appear to have settled in well and Langdon said earlier this year that he expected to stay.

Nice little article on Tucker and his dog on the Freo site and he has played nearly every game this year which makes me pretty confident he will stay. Seems to run as far as Billy each game which is bloody impressive for a kid.

Which really just leaves Balic which I guess is impossible to call but the club has been as supportive as it possibly could (i.e. didn't do a GWS) so I can certainly live with the decision whichever way it goes.

Darcy Tucker likely to sign a new contract according to Dale Miller.

What are St Kilda going to do if he and Langdon sign and now that Fyfe is off the table???

Whose left of the Vic kids?

Croz, Sherro and Balic?

*Assuming the info on Langdon and Tucker info is correct.

As much as I would like to retain Balic, these 3 could get us back into the second round... x 3.

Balics currency if he chooses to leave would be pretty much negligble now i'd have thought.
Sherro pretty much worth nothing on the trade table.
Crozier maybe a mid-late second.

The best balic will get freo will be 4th rd buddle with a player like croz or sherriden as not every club will go to 4th rd.

Just an eg not a fact
Geelong get croz and balic
Give up one of their two second rd pick and 4th rd pick .

Last edited:
Langdon and Tucker's great news.
Sign the other 3 as well and cut more deadwood.
I haven't given up on Balic.
No reason to given no-one outside the situation has a clue.

Until freo website or Twitter show langdon and tucker signature like fyfe all still rumours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best balic will get freo will be 4th rd buddle with a player like croz or sherriden as not every club will go to 4th rd.

Just an eg not a fact
Geelong get croz and balic
Give up one of their two second rd pick and 4th rd pick .

I'd rather give him away in a swap of picks in our favour. Crozier and Sheridan would have even less value - close enough to zero. If we could upgrade one of our fourth rounders into the third round it may be about all we could realistically hope for at this stage.

Much rather keep Crozier and to a lesser extent Sheridan than trade for 4th-3rd upgrades or similarly valueless trades. We are moving on lots of blokes as it is. They are still young enough to improve. I have faith.

Not only that but upgrades make no sense since we lose a player and a pick for just a pick.

Much rather keep Crozier and to a lesser extent Sheridan than trade for 4th-3rd upgrades or similarly valueless trades. We are moving on lots of blokes as it is. They are still young enough to improve. I have faith.
Is a risk move , I think Adelaide will do it not sure about freo , moving jarryd lyons to GC really open the door to Hugh greenwood playing midfield. Getting two international b is a bold move from Adelaide.

Depend on who you are moving out.
Croz , sheriden not best 18 players on the list. But who do said the one freo draft won't be greenwood waiting to be given a chance to play AFL.

Last edited:
Until freo website or Twitter show langdon and tucker signature like fyfe all still rumours.

Rumours/made up s**t usually only go one way - the player in question wants to leave. See Brad Fitzgerald, circa 2017.

It's not as exciting breaking the news that a promising youngster from Vic is actually happy here.

Last edited:
Rumours/made up s**t usually only go one way - the player in question wants to leave. See Brad Fitzgerald, circa 2017.

It's not as exciting as breaking the news that a promising youngster from Vic is actually happy here.
Who care they are happy or not ,signature that count.

Well...yeh. If they're happy they'll sign.
Well Cam Mac not happy also signed with GWS. We don't follow players 24 hour a day all these they are happy or not are just our own assumption.

* Assumption- Gary abblett will be a lot happier to stayed at Geelong and get the money/contract GC offered to him. .

Last edited:
Did both tucker and langdon already signed ? If not their managers are currently still negotiating with freo until both party agree to the term of their contract.

Last edited:
How long Sutcliffe got left? Would he be of interest to Adelaide
Next year , but don't know how much he is worth ? Presume trade value is behind (tucker,langdon, croz and sheriden ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back