Competitions 2018 Carlton goal-kicking knockout comp

If you forget a tip, what should happen?

• You get allocated a player under the OP rules

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • You miss out that week

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ferrisb ripped me off last week ..he had me down as a miss but i chose Fish and the week befor i had immunity. .:(
Ripped me off too. Set up a competition he knows will help me end careers. Will end up with the Prick Of The Year award at this stage

Ripped me off too. Set up a competition he knows will help me end careers. Will end up with the Prick Of The Year award at this stage

If only Jabba73's powers could be used for good and not evil.

I think he needs help the poor bugga, i just checked the superbru footy tipping and he's dropped 5 places coming 3rd last ..:D Jabba73 might need some lessons ..
If I stopped tipping us ....

In my defence, tipped as many this week as I did in the last two rounds combined.

Still struggling to tip the filth or * as well. Might have to think rather than feel my tips.

OK, round 4 update:

A brutal week on the field, and a brutal week for the competition with just the three goal kickers. Apologies for missing Fish last week, I have amended the results. It is the last mistake I will ever make (until the next one).

Round 4 leaderboard

4 points with immunity:
Dadda Dave
4 points: BlueGum, Espio, Squida25
3 points: Arr0w, Sabotage, Siladee, ferrisb, ParapMarkets, HalAlaric, GodisNavyBlue, SammoEll, Blues177
2 points: footyfan78, BluStreak, mjonc43, Soapy V, Zuribagger, Tommy Alvin, katmanblue, gandaal, MasterBlue, MightyMighties, Metalcrusher, Coona Blues, AceAndy
1 point: BluesRule, @*Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods, JuddgementDay, TD2010, GapInIkonPark, Aphrodite, RobR, Masqualero, Navara79, HereComesJuddy, bluedabadee, GordonBlue, Blue Giant, Brezsa, SurreyBlue, ESKIE, LordLucifer, KohPhi, WFGodot,
Jabba points: The Old Dark Navy's, SkyhorseTamer, Jabba73

Please let me know if you think anything is off.

Notes:
  • Dadda Dave has moved into outright first, with an immunity up his sleeve
  • Dadda Dave has also earned his 2nd immunity (has used one), the only one to do so, so far
  • BlueGum is the only one to pick 4 correctly so far (although all the others on 4 have purposely picked defender when using immunity)
  • Silvagni was the auto-pick this week (for anyone that hadn't picked him previously), giving lots of people a 'bonus' point and dragging almost everyone out of the Jabba zone.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - The competition is still on (and fun) for those that have been knocked out. So feel free to keep tipping even if you are not 'live' for the main competition. BUT I will start removing people from the alerts from next week if they haven't selected for 3 or more consecutive weeks. Outside of that, please let me know if you want to stay on/off the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, round 4 update:

A brutal week on the field, and a brutal week for the competition with just the three goal kickers. Apologies for missing Fish last week, I have amended the results. It is the last mistake I will ever make (until the next one).

Round 4 leaderboard

4 points with immunity:
Dadda Dave
4 points: BlueGum, Espio, Squida25
3 points: Arr0w, Sabotage, Siladee, ferrisb, ParapMarkets, HalAlaric, GodisNavyBlue, SammoEll, Blues177
2 points: footyfan78, BluStreak, mjonc43, Soapy V, Zuribagger, Tommy Alvin, katmanblue, gandaal, MasterBlue, MightyMighties, Metalcrusher, Coona Blues, AceAndy
1 point: BluesRule, @*Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods, JuddgementDay, TD2010, GapInIkonPark, Aphrodite, RobR, Masqualero, Navara79, HereComesJuddy, bluedabadee, GordonBlue, Blue Giant, Brezsa, SurreyBlue, ESKIE, LordLucifer, KohPhi, WFGodot,
Jabba points: The Old Dark Navy's, SkyhorseTamer, Jabba73

Please let me know if you think anything is off.

Notes:
  • Dadda Dave has moved into outright first, with an immunity up his sleeve
  • Dadda Dave has also earned his 2nd immunity (has used one), the only one to do so, so far
  • BlueGum is the only one to pick 4 correctly so far (although all the others on 4 have purposely picked defender when using immunity)
  • Silvagni was the auto-pick this week (for anyone that hadn't picked him previously), giving lots of people a 'bonus' point and dragging almost everyone out of the Jabba zone.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - The competition is still on (and fun) for those that have been knocked out. So feel free to keep tipping even if you are not 'live' for the main competition. BUT I will start removing people from the alerts from next week if they haven't selected for 3 or more consecutive weeks. Outside of that, please let me know if you want to stay on/off the list.
:D:D:D:D

Robert Klomp for me this week ferrisb ..

Last edited:
Back