World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup-Group E Thread (Costa Rica, Serbia, Brazil, Switzerland)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like this referee in the Serbia/Switzerland march. He always seems to have such contempt for every player on the pitch lol.
Felix Brych, one of Germany's best

Has done a few big games over the last 5 years, think he's done both a EL and CL final, seem to remember his face a lot

The way I see it, Serbia was always going to drop a game against either CR or Switzerland. Only have themselves to blame after that woeful effort after going a goal up.

They pick and choose. Harry Kane got robbed of a clear pen the same way.
Them grabbing in the box calls always seem to not get called for some reason, like I know the ref has to look at where the ball is going and stuff, but why doesn't his assistants ever spot it either?

Happens all the time in the PL they get waved away

Them grabbing in the box calls always seem to not get called for some reason, like I know the ref has to look at where the ball is going and stuff, but why doesn't his assistants ever spot it either?

Happens all the time in the PL they get waved away
It is incredibly rare any referee in any league waves off a WWE type takedown by two players who aren't even looking at the ball. Linesman won't make the call when ref is in best position.

Excellent game. The Swiss dominated as the game went on and deserved the win. Tadic was killing it first half but disappeared in the second. Ivanovic was a liability. The young Swiss sub Embolo looks a handy player.

It is incredibly rare any referee in any league waves off a WWE type takedown by two players who aren't even looking at the ball. Linesman won't make the call when ref is in best position.
2 players perhaps

But one player rugby tackle/grapple seldom are called

Excellent game. The Swiss dominated as the game went on and deserved the win. Tadic was killing it first half but disappeared in the second. Ivanovic was a liability. The young Swiss sub Embolo looks a handy player.
It was more Serbia playing ultra defensively after scoring first tbh. Terrible, just simply terrible approach to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a clip of Foster saying "Brazil are wearing blue"

Were you watching it?

The fact it was his opening line while he stood at the screen like David king in the fox footy lab.. then his post match s**t.

Surely he’s trolling?

The population of Geelong and its surronds would be about the right size. Not a bad idea to actually move Geelong's entire population to Antarctica
They can have Foster too

I approve of this change
Worst poster nomination coming later in the year.
Do one kents.

Basically 99.999999% of the world think it wasn't a penalty and the best use of var so far.

Then there's Craig Foster.

Shame they don't have Les anymore to subtly tell him to STFU
In Brazil, it is 50/50.
I am on record HERE saying that is a penalty. Main argument for not being a PK is about what Neymar does AFTER being fouled. He dives, of course, but at that point the foul already happened...

In Brazil, it is 50/50.

I am on record HERE saying that is a penalty. Main argument for not being a PK is about what Neymar does AFTER being fouled. He dives, of course, but at that point the foul already happened...
He's past the defender so what the guys arm doing around Neymar's body? Having a feel they reckon

Wasn’t enough contact to warrant a penalty. None of the contact made had anything to do with Neymar falling backwards.

Only issue I had with it is Neymar should of got a yellow for it
Doesn't matter he was lining up a shot and was impeded the defender was out of the game except his arm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back