BRISBANE

B: 42. Mitch Hinge 45. Jack Frost 21. Sam Skinner
HB:
20. Cedric Cox 24. Liam Dawson 57. Toara Marango
C: 19. Jacob Allison 17. Claye Beams 22. Marco Paparone
HF: 37. Brandon Starcevich 34. Toby Wooller 4. Ryan Bastinac
F: 50. Jai Kennealy 38. Connor Ballenden 43. Jake Barrett
Foll: 44. Archie Smith 1. Ben Keays 39. Corey Lyons
Inter: 48. Jack Tomkinson 51. Caleb Franks 54. Billy Johnson 55. Ben Sloan 56. Cody Stackelberg
Emer: Ethan Hunt Will Martyn
In: 1. Ben Keays 17. Claye Beams 20. Cedric Cox 21. Sam Skinner 34. Toby Wooller 38. Connor Ballenden 48. Jack Tomkinson 54. Billy Johnson 43. Jake Barrett
Out: 7. Tom Bell (injured) 14. Josh Walker (AFL) 36. Rhys Matheson (AFL) 49. Jesse Quint (Allies) 53. Daniel Fleming (omitted) 58. Ethan Hunt (omitted) 52. Tom Matthews (Allies) 54. Justin Currie (omitted)
Pretty good well balanced team except for perhaps some on-ball pace. No Fullarton.

Does anyone know - with the NEAFL curtain raiser , will members be able to access their seats after entering through gate 2? Or will it only be limited seating until all gates open at 3pm?

Does anyone know - with the NEAFL curtain raiser , will members be able to access their seats after entering through gate 2? Or will it only be limited seating until all gates open at 3pm?
There is a post this page or back 1 or 2 about this. Briefly you sit where you are told to sit and you sh.t when you are told to sh.t. ;)

Limited seating till' the game finishes I think.

I just checked as well and couldn't find it, might have been in the lions insider thread. Sorry for the bum steer.

Anyone ever seen Critters 2, the terrible sequel to a surprisingly decent movie? Whenever I hear "bum steer" it makes me think of that movie.

No never seen it, I think we may be taking too much leeway, multiple derailments on multiple threads. Ooops.

TyD.gif

There is a post this page or back 1 or 2 about this. Briefly you sit where you are told to sit and you sh.t when you are told to sh.t. ;)
And don't s**t where you're told to sit otherwise you're in for a long (and smelly) day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brl_gws_neafl.png
Brisbane Lions vs GWS GIANTS at the Gabba (round 12)
  • (0 to 10 games - Brisbane 16 vs. Greater Western Sydney 17)
  • 0 to 24 games - Brisbane 18 vs. Greater Western Sydney 18
  • 25 to 49 games - Brisbane 1 vs. Greater Western Sydney 4
  • 50 to 99 games - Brisbane 3 vs. Greater Western Sydney 1
  • 100 to 199 games - Brisbane 1 vs. Greater Western Sydney 0
  • 200+ games - Brisbane 0 vs. Greater Western Sydney 0

Like the handballing but our kicking has been deplorable

Looks like Wooller is pushing up to the wings.

Looks huge too

Ballenden is looking very fit. Last time I saw him live was last year. Looking forward to seeing him today.

Wooller looking fit too, looks shorter than he is.

Nobclu wh the where Skinner is yet, can't see him from where I'm sitting so may be in defence.

Cox has started brilliantly.

Tomkinson looks good. Doesn't seem to have much of a leap on him.

Skinner showing great intent by smashing into a few blokes. Gave away a free but I’m happy he’s got confidence in his body.

Our disposal is awful.

Then you see Cox' forward 50 entry and all is well. I can't wait for him to be developed enough to be best 22. I don't think he's far away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back