2018 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it's not counted in the total I just went full Hawthorn and added on a pet membership

Let me guess, its a cat and its called something lame like Puddles?

I am a member, however, I have a couple of mates who refuse to become members because without paying thousands of dollars, can only get reserved seats that are ordinary at best. One suggestion could be that when a member chooses not to take up the same seats, that the seats are listed as available by section.
Prospective members could see the actual location of the seats and then choose to take them. Even better if a prospective member was able to nominate sections they'd be happy to sit in and the number of seats required, should these be available they could be alerted via email, text or a phone call from the club.
Fairly convenient excuse from your mates , actually only became a problem this coming year , prior to this, quality seats could be got in most areas as there were gaps everywhere

12m ago I switched my reserved seat to be near a bunch of mates , no problem

Yeah I went to footy for 30+ years every weekend with my dad and brother , Dad got depression so hasn’t been for 7 years or so , I go with my brother still but he’s MCC so he sits in another spot. My seat pretty good 5 rows back from fence.

There’s very little chance we don’t hit 90k now that this has been announced publicly imho.

Membership tally simulations must have been run showing 90k as a fairly likely floor

Imagine getting only 87,000 members now, it would be such a disappointment given this announcement...when in reality it’d be a fantastic achievement.

No way the club screws up expectation management that badly!

never a truer word has been said

Spot on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My MCC membership finally came up last year.
I nearly didnt re-sign as a Tigers member (after 25 years of being one btw)
Nek minut we won the flag so now im paying for both haha.
200.webp

My MCC membership finally came up last year.
I nearly didnt re-sign as a Tigers member (after 25 years of being one btw)
Nek minut we won the flag so now im paying for both haha.
200.webp
Assume you are aware you can be an “MCC Tiger”? I’m MCC as well and switched to MCC Tiger instead of reserved seat RFC member when my mate got his MCC too.
Club still keeps your member years running as my last years card showed me as a 38 year member.

Assume you are aware you can be an “MCC Tiger”? I’m MCC as well and switched to MCC Tiger instead of reserved seat RFC member when my mate got his MCC too.
Club still keeps your member years running as my last years card showed me as a 38 year member.
But do you get a reserved seat in the tigers part still?

But do you get a reserved seat in the tigers part still?
I always sit in the MCC members reserve now when the Tiges are playing at the G, but you do get a reserved seat on level 2 for our home game at Etihad.
I also buy the MCC visitors ticket into the Access One?? area for any away games at Etihad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back