2018 Mid-pricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
O'Meara is a must IMO.

This year is very different to last year.

I have seen him up close at training and he is breaking away from stoppage's with pace like he was in his RS year.
ThornyPoisedBeaver-size_restricted.gif

Feel like Weller will get a solid run in GCS midfield, fairly costly but without Gaz around he may do well.

Only worth it if you are banking on him becoming a prem, which I am.

Keeping my eye on Birchall, Coniglio, Hanley and also Griffen. I think if Griffen is in the best 22 he'd be silly to pass on.

The hope would be that they put him in one of those defensive positions they now have holes in to play a M. Boyd style role. Otherwise I think he's absolutely too cooked to provide any kind of consistent return. The back injury is too significant.

But if he gets a good spot in Defense, look out...

I can die at ease. This man is Superman. He has XRAY vision and can see inside Omeara's knees.

Personally I still think he's cooked.

Might play another 80-100 games but they will be at a 80-90 average. He's cooked.

Just passing on my thoughts and knowledge.

People said the same thing about Burgoyne when he came across 9 years ago.

Can you point me to the 3 years where Burgoyne blew out knees n s**t, but still managed 6 whole games in that time so I can make my own mind up when comparing the two?

Ta.

All discussion is welcome mate. I'm just not a fan of selecting him. Love him as a player.
Unfortunately I see him alot like Dan Menzel. Never see their best footy again as they try to get on the park and make a living for themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanley
Jaeger
Armitage
Lobb
D.Smith
Coniglio
Lycett
Curnow
Rioli

These are the ones I'll be watching closely in JLT

Yep. Definitely keeping my eye on these guys as well as some of the younger potential break-out stars. I went with the guns and rookies approach last year and missed out on guys like Steele, Nankervis, Sandilands, Oliver etc...

I've ended up with a heap of mid-pricers because a lot of my favourite premo options are either injured, had interrupted preseasons, or have uncertainty over their role/position

They're all high-end mid-pricers, but I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Good because they're close to being premiums, bad because they're expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back