2018 Mid-pricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For potential 4 games of 110. Yes.

If he stays fit I missed out.

Hes a risk either way wether you start with him or not.
Nah you won't .....after 4 games average 120 ppg .....you'll be on him quicker than mounting a Hearn :p

Tried to make the ultimate mid-pricers team.

Here’s what I came up with
FF1661B4-EEB6-4B77-B5B9-AEFCC6BC7E20.jpeg
B8756A8D-4AF0-4113-A14D-A3A553134F3A.jpeg

O’Meara as the midpricers Captain. Popular mid-prices that also has people 2nd guessing after he burnt us all last year.
Lycett as vice. Good cheap option. Could easily see him burning us though.

Thought it’d be fun. Give some people a few mid-pricer options.

Tried to make the ultimate mid-pricers team.

Here’s what I came up with
View attachment 460749
View attachment 460750

O’Meara as the midpricers Captain. Popular mid-prices that also has people 2nd guessing after he burnt us all last year.
Lycett as vice. Good cheap option. Could easily see him burning us though.

Thought it’d be fun. Give some people a few mid-pricer options.

I just spewed all over myself.
Why would anyone do this?
Even as a joke.

Someone please send help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toying with Brayshaw, O'Meara, Armitage, Graham, Christensen subject to satisfactory JLTs. High risk - high reward.
O'Meara, Armitage, Graham as MIDs 6-8.
All guaranteed best 22 and very well priced. Graham is the interesting one but is a well developed young footballer. Will generate big dollars quickly and I expect him to outscore the first season premium rookies. Of those I only have Setterfield, who is a season more advanced and tore up the NEAFL late season.
Will give me a chance to look at the other rookies whilst banking early points. Will have 80k to spare for round 3 upgrades.

I dont think ive heard anyone on here mention Stewy Crameri, do people not expect him to get many games barring an injury to Tomahawk? Geelong have been crying out for a decent sized 2nd forward for years and i would have thought he'd be in their best 22.

I dont think ive heard anyone on here mention Stewy Crameri, do people not expect him to get many games barring an injury to Tomahawk? Geelong have been crying out for a decent sized 2nd forward for years and i would have thought he'd be in their best 22.

If fit he's best 22, hes just not very good at SC point scoring

Still not in full training yet.
Pass.

If fit he's best 22, hes just not very good at SC point scoring
+ his hip is screwed. Shame, he was a leading goalscorer 4 times in a row at AFL level when fit.

Thinking that a few of the midpricers will generate the same amount of cash as the premium rookies, with better job security, and the benefit of more total points. Now if these are fallen premiums they are discounted for a reason, mainly injury related. If they have done full preseasons and performed well in JLT and other matches I can't see why they shouldn't be considered rather than the premo rookies.

I'm thinking players in the 250- 340k range. If these can generate 130k plus by round 9, or quite a bit sooner with some, I can move towards completing my team sooner and saving on trades.

O'Meara
Armitage
Christensen
Rioli
Graham (priced on 2 game average of 81 discounted 40%, but has played 5 including a ton in the GF)

No doubt most of you are salivating at the thought of being in my league. Not against the cheap rookies but most of the premos are skinny kids. Defensive rookies generally score ok but forwards are bad news. Apart from Butler's first 6 games and super premo WHE last years were a wipeout.
Black, Eddy, Picket, Parsons. Remember these guys. Poor JS, patchy scores. Second year rookies who were mostly injured year 1 are okay.

Thinking that a few of the midpricers will generate the same amount of cash as the premium rookies, with better job security, and the benefit of more total points. Now if these are fallen premiums they are discounted for a reason, mainly injury related. If they have done full preseasons and performed well in JLT and other matches I can't see why they shouldn't be considered rather than the premo rookies.

I'm thinking players in the 250- 340k range. If these can generate 130k plus by round 9, or quite a bit sooner with some, I can move towards completing my team sooner and saving on trades.

O'Meara
Armitage
Christensen
Rioli
Graham (priced on 2 game average of 81 discounted 40%, but has played 5 including a ton in the GF)

No doubt most of you are salivating at the thought of being in my league. Not against the cheap rookies but most of the premos are skinny kids. Defensive rookies generally score ok but forwards are bad news. Apart from Butler's first 6 games and super premo WHE last years were a wipeout.
Black, Eddy, Picket, Parsons. Remember these guys. Poor JS, patchy scores. Second year rookies who were mostly injured year 1 are okay.
Also crozier at 340k. I really like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back