Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell do coaches still play extras behind the ball when there well behind on the scoreboard, you need to score to win.

Apparently he is overrated and all the commentators will talk him up just like they do with Tex. Tex is the most overrated forward and just like him Darcy has been given a stupid nickname and will trade on doing very little.
Don't they have a key forward who's kicked 7 goals in 10 games. On a pretty good wicket too I hear.

That push against McKernan..... what a load of garbage

OMG, umpires are just dumb, rance flew like Wingard for that free, and they fell for it

Apparently he is overrated and all the commentators will talk him up just like they do with Tex. Tex is the most overrated forward and just like him Darcy has been given a stupid nickname and will trade on doing very little.
God wait until they see Dixon's stats.

If Lynch and co were undecided about resigning for the Sun', I think they saw their future today.

It’s never good when someone gets injured, we of all clubs know plenty about that

Twice on the same knee for lever has to be a massive, massive concern

For Melbourne

Lever’s got his big contract, and whilst he obviously wishes it didn’t happen he’s got the insurance policy not Melbourne

If this happened 12 months earlier then he’d really be in the crapper

It’s also a reminder for all those players “putting off making a decision until year end” - sometimes it’s a risk

Sympathies to Lever himself but the real loser is the MFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Eagles could end up winning by 100 here but I reckon the Saints are a sneaky chance. They're messed up a few chances but are running their arses off.

(why does this fancy new Optus Stadium not even let fans sit at ground level? I don't get it - a better view from up there? Got that same weird vibe as Kardina Park in that regard)

Crikeys the Powah board is "interesting".

Calls for Trengove, Toumpas and Thomas to be ins next week.

They have one injury and these are the guys they want in their team, how s**t is their depth?

they have turned on Wingard aswell

There was a bit of debate during the week about Kevin Sheedy being elevated to legend status. A lot of arguments centre around how good he was for the growth of the game. Now he did some good things but let's face it, ANZAC day and Dream Time at the G weren't designed for the growth of the game, they were for Essendon fan engagement nothing more and nothing less. They weren't designed for anyone but the fans of those clubs. Having said that though, he should be a legend based on his playing and coaching career. But the arguments with him and growth of the game needs to be backed off a bit.

I'll still watch Crows games but it's come to the point where I won't watch anything else. The low-standard and/or one-sided affairs are beyond boring. Not helped by the over-umpiring, protection and favouritism of certain players/teams and the rolling maul. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that as I used to follow the game religiously and watch as many games as possible but I just can't stomach it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back