2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't usually like oppo fans ( Essendon fans in particular) making sense on here but you're close to the mark so we'll let it slide.

Wallis is a very good onballer and we've seen in recent years he can have an impact going forward.
The question mark in my view is his consistency, a lot of that has to do with injury, but as far as I know he's had a clean run at pre season so, yeah I reckon there's no reason he can't have a big impact on ball and forward when he ventures down there this season.

Why do you ask ? SuperCoach/AFL Fantasy ?

I wish people would just take notice of how many attacks on goal that Mitch has a hand in. Not only is he productive in the middle, but he is regularly a key player in many our thrusts at goal. He also frequently presents himself as a forward target or link, even if we fail at times to use the option he presents.

We don't usually like oppo fans ( Essendon fans in particular) making sense on here but you're close to the mark so we'll let it slide.

Wallis is a very good onballer and we've seen in recent years he can have an impact going forward.
The question mark in my view is his consistency, a lot of that has to do with injury, but as far as I know he's had a clean run at pre season so, yeah I reckon there's no reason he can't have a big impact on ball and forward when he ventures down there this season.

Why do you ask ? SuperCoach/AFL Fantasy ?
I suspect its a sly attempt to get us not to tag S******r.
Do your worst Picko

Why would we tag a guy who usually does nothing in a game apart from bobbing up for one or two snaps at goal? Would rather tag guys who have the tank to run through the midfield and actually get their hands on the ball.
Just t'be sure :mad:

Lynch is looking noticeably bigger this year, if he keeps his speed with that extra bulk - he could be a real surprise packet this year.
Love his foot skills.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My memories are telling me his " foot skills " we're not that flash ?
He does have some very good attributes , still far from convinced he makes it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jayden Shea and Josh Dunkley are up in Darwin. Dunkley has been running laps at Marrara Oval, in Bulldogs gear.
02a6b8cb02aec76d298b4efa9d5a98fa.jpg

Really hope so. Kid can break lines, similar mould to Dusty just obviously nowhere near that level.

I know speed doesn’t amount to much, but if Lynch does kick on - our side will all of the sudden be pretty quick with JJ and also the inclusion of Richards.

It’d be exciting to watch!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I've taken a lil break from big footy. But I can't wait for this season to start.

Anything is possible for the dogs in 2018.

There's Similarities with the hawks

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back