Position 2018 RDT Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless JLT shows us a few, I am struggling to find too many Defensive rookies.

Pre JLT Doedee seems the most secure, and then guys like Mira/Smith/Murray/O'Brian/O'Shea/Coffield are all maybe's at this stage. I am sure a couple will pop up for us though. Maybe not enough to warrant a 3/5 defence.

Is Joel Smith not an option anymore?

There seems to be a little hype for Isaac Cumming as well

Isaac was a gun half back in neafl, peeps be hoping he takes a wilson/williams spot

Pre JLT Doedee seems the most secure, and then guys like Mira/Smith/Murray/O'Brian/O'Shea/Coffield are all maybe's at this stage. I am sure a couple will pop up for us though. Maybe not enough to warrant a 3/5 defence.
I'm looking at a 4/4 defense atm. As you said, Doedee does seem the most likely as i think Smith should be also but after that???

Isaac was a gun half back in neafl, peeps be hoping he takes a wilson/williams spot

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/za...g/news-story/5b9093eb8098f6fdba51ac286bded626

The youngster had already enjoyed a solid maiden campaign in the NEAFL last season.

Champion Data ranked him above average in his position for disposals, disposal efficiency, contested and uncontested possessions, intercept marks, intercept possessions and tackles.

While he averaged 69 Champion Data ranking points throughout the first month of the season, that average lifted to 93 ranking points throughout the remainder of the campaign.

He also racked up in excess of 100 ranking points in six of his last 11 games.

He came home strongly, that for sure

Unless JLT shows us a few, I am struggling to find too many Defensive rookies.
this. I'm rocking 3 premiums, and only one starting rookie down back. I'm more bullish about the forward and mid rooks.

I currently have Doedee, Cumming, Coffield and Murray as my D rookies. Wonder what changes the JLT will make to that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can any Pies fans shed some light on Brodie Mihocek? Mature age KPD pickup and it’s not like the Magpies are flush with key defender options.

Played really well in the intraclub last nite apparently.
Darcy, Dunn and Howe and Crisp down back it'll be tuff for him to get a game imho

Will be A BIG maybe, has a great left foot and we actively chased him so there's something there

I wanted to keep him, but was not ready at the end of last year for seniors. I reckon some VFL will do him good which is a step above NEAFL

Every year there's one "because I saw it in some other guy's team" player that is picked 30,000 times.
I had Murray in my side back in December when the picker first came out. I consider the Pies gave up a fair bit to get him so I'd suggest he'll be given every opportunity.

With C.O'Shea an emergency he is looking less likely as a rookie option. We need someone like N.Coffield/L.O'Brien/S.Murray/etc.... to really stand up. So far the only lock I have is T. Doedee down there.
Reckon O’Brien could get a look in. Albeit a little on the skinny side. Has the tank though.

With C.O'Shea an emergency he is looking less likely as a rookie option. We need someone like N.Coffield/L.O'Brien/S.Murray/etc.... to really stand up. So far the only lock I have is T. Doedee down there.
There were plenty on the Carlton board stating that he wasn't in their best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back