List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NM should be adding something extra to the trade, Tyson is actually willing to go there.

Something like Tyson and pick 46 for Preuss and pick 31.

That seems more like it to me.

WCE just won a flag with Darling, Kennedy, Lycett, and Vardy in the side. We’ll be alright
the difference is the Eagles also had Ryan, Rioli, Lecras, Cripps, Jetta, Masten etc. in the side. good quick smalls to complement the big guys. we have nothing like that at ground level. we have a lot more medium sized players or slow guys instead.

the difference is the Eagles also had Ryan, Rioli, Lecras, Cripps, Jetta, Masten etc. in the side. good quick smalls to complement the big guys. we have nothing like that at ground level. we have a lot more medium sized players or slow guys instead.

Yep good post. They are incredibly quick at the feet of those talls, also all of their talls are fantastic contested marks.

Barass McGovern Lycett Vardy Kennedy and Darling are all amazing contested marks

McDonald Frost Hogan and Weideman aren't, Tmac and Gawn are.

coniglio supposedly gonna be the big trade story of trade week. according to 6pr in morning

McLure just said on Sen last nights Hogan story on Perth 7 news was a Basil “Ron Burgandy” moment

Basil literally read the Hogan news from off of the TelePrompTer , which was incorrectly put on there and was supposed to have been deleted before the news had started.
I heard Basil also likes to wear Sex Panther cologne too. 60% of the time, it works everytime.

McLure just said on Sen last nights Hogan story on Perth 7 news was a Basil “Ron Burgandy” moment

Basil literally read the Hogan news from off of the TelePrompTer , which was incorrectly put on there and was supposed to have been deleted before the news had started.

Would actually make sense

Given they say that Ch7 are massively pro West Coast and anti Freo (Freo fans think so anyway) ... makes you wonder if they've just had that story ready to go every night for two weeks, and have been deleting it each night it hasn't come out.

the GWS fire sale is bizarre. how did they get so far out in their cap that they have to let all these good guys go?

Think they planned to have won a premiership or 2 by now so they were happy to lose a couple to the squeeze.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think Freo are trying to de-value Hogan by saying he failed a medical? Maybe trying to get us to take 1 Top 10 pick and not the 2?

Do you think Freo are trying to de-value Hogan by saying he failed a medical? Maybe trying to get us to take 1 Top 10 pick and not the 2?

No way he’s even done a medical. He toured the facility for 30 mins and has been in Bali since.

The negative campaigner in me says he failed the medical and is cooked but I honestly think he won’t request officially until the Neale deal goes through.
The only places I've seen the failed medical story are from those absurd social media accounts that have zero inside knowledge and make stuff up to stay relevant ... It looks to me like that story was the result of Ch7 making a blue, rather than the cause of the Ch7 "report"

I agree with you that we'll likely hear his intention as soon as the Neale deal is done.

The only places I've seen the failed medical story are from those absurd social media accounts that have zero inside knowledge and make stuff up to stay relevant ... It looks to me like that story was the result of Ch7 making a blue, rather than the cause of the Ch7 "report"

I agree with you that we'll likely hear his intention as soon as the Neale deal is done.

Also, probably when he gets back from Bali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back