2019/20 Italian Football Thread - Serie A

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else on Kayo suddenly not able to get the Serie A games? I was hoping to watch the Atalanta game over the weekend and couldn’t get the stream started. Then it disappeared and I checked the football schedule on there for the next week and couldn’t see any Serie A games. Also not listed on their included sports leagues under football

Anyone else on Kayo suddenly not able to get the Serie A games? I was hoping to watch the Atalanta game over the weekend and couldn’t get the stream started. Then it disappeared and I checked the football schedule on there for the next week and couldn’t see any Serie A games. Also not listed on their included sports leagues under football

I believe this has to do with BeIN. This article clears it up: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...aster-lets-screens-go-blank-on-italian-soccer

Thanks for that - it didn't even occur to me that it was BeIn. I was googling about Kayo and Serie and got no results. Would explain why I saw a link to the stream on the app, tried to watch it, couldn't, tried again, still couldn't, restarted the app and then the link on the app wasn't even there anymore.

I hope something gets resolved soon, this season may go right down to the wire and there are a heap of big games coming up. Annoyed I couldn't watch us beat Lazio.

Thanks for that - it didn't even occur to me that it was BeIn. I was googling about Kayo and Serie and got no results. Would explain why I saw a link to the stream on the app, tried to watch it, couldn't, tried again, still couldn't, restarted the app and then the link on the app wasn't even there anymore.

I hope something gets resolved soon, this season may go right down to the wire and there are a heap of big games coming up. Annoyed I couldn't watch us beat Lazio.

Yeah it's definitely not ideal. Hopefully it gets sorted out, but I'm not optimistic about it. :(

Lecce were very good in the first half despite being down to 10 men early. Took a bit of class from Dybala in the second half to break the deadlock and then it was pretty much one way traffic from there. Hoping for a miracle from our Tuscan friends tonight 😀

I don't know why we don't want Boga back, he's going to be(if not already) a gun. Easily good enough for us.
It’s gonna be hard to fit him in your squad

Not really, Willian and Pedro are leaving.

If Werner plays as our CF that'd give us Pulisic, Zyiech, CHO and Boga as our wingers. I'd be happy with that.
Do you think Werner will play CF? From what over seen he does his best work playing off another striker.

Either way Boga would be behind all those guys anyways so he’s not a big need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think Werner will play CF? From what over seen he does his best work playing off another striker.

Either way Boga would be behind all those guys anyways so he’s not a big need.
I'd have Boga ahead of CHO.

Agree Werner is better dropping deeper and playing off someone but a front 3 of Pulisic-Werner-Ziyech would be fun.

Never say never, but I don't see Fiorentina going down.

There is some talent on the bench, but I don't really think Iachini is the man to take them forward, plus there's very little strike power. Chiesa is a hard worker but not a great finisher and Ribery is in his late 30's and can't be relied on to be available, never mind play 90 minutes.

Very weird end to the match. Lazio appealed for a penalty in the 99th minute after taking a corner, which the referee was waiting for verdict on and all of a sudden he just blows his whistle for full time. There was a full 40 seconds to go in injury time with Lazio having another corner lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back