2019/20 Lower & Non-League Thread: Still featuring Sunderland AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Sucked in Notts County.
Haven’t followed them that much lately but they seem like a really poorly run organisation.
The way they treated Kewell as manager showed they thought they were better than they actually were and ended sliding further into relegation.

Kewell was harshly dealt with. Not given any time. Notts County have new owners now.

Kewell has been appointed manager of my club, Oldham Athletic. The owner has a habit of going through managers so I am not optimistic.

Macclesfield have been relegated from the Football League and Stevenage stays in League Two, after the EFL wins appeal.

Macclesfield Town relegated after EFL wins points appeal, Stevenage reprieved

It's a big call, but I think it is the right one as Macclesfield are having some serious financial problems at the moment, and perhaps semi-professionalism will give them the time to sort those problems out.

Edit:

£2.5m maximum wage bill per clubs in League One.

£1.5m in League Two.

This includes image rights + agents fees.

Potentially catastrophic for the double relagation type clubs, with players still on decent wages, like what occurred at Sunderland.

Kewell was harshly dealt with. Not given any time. Notts County have new owners now.

Kewell has been appointed manager of my club, Oldham Athletic. The owner has a habit of going through managers so I am not optimistic.
the irony of this is Oldham Athletic are run like a kid's party too. spot the theme...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back