2022/23 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Two out of two for karma in the play offs so far.

Notts County finished 35 points above Boreham Wood and 23 points above Chesterfield.

Luton finished 10 points above Coventry.
What about tonight's game?

Stockport finished 3pts ahead of Carlisle.

Carlisle actually lost fewer games than Stockport but they were kings of the draw in the first half of the season.

What about tonight's game?

Stockport finished 3pts ahead of Carlisle.

Carlisle actually lost fewer games than Stockport but they were kings of the draw in the first half of the season.

I guess the karma is less when there wasn't much between the teams during the season.

Both play-offs so far have gone to penalties. It's a fairly random way to decide who gets promoted. Why can't they come back in midweek for a replay?

I guess the karma is less when there wasn't much between the teams during the season.

Both play-offs so far have gone to penalties. It's a fairly random way to decide who gets promoted. Why can't they come back in midweek for a replay?

I think you're using the word karma wrong. It's not as if these teams don't deserve to be there just because they got a lot less points, they earned their spot by winning through the play offs. Karma is more like.. they got away with a thug act to win a semi final or something. Otherwise just do away with the play offs and have the top three go up.

Halftime: Stockport 1 Carlisle 0

Pretty disappointing first half from Carlisle, spent most of the half on the back foot as Stockport dictated play and was the most aggressive, and it wasn't until the last few minutes that we looked to play more direct and made two good chances that unfortunately we didn't take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Large

Large

Large

Large

Remove this Banner Ad

Back