Position 2019 Defenders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bob Cobb

AFL & BBL Supercoach Enthusiast
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stars, Sharks, Spurs, Suns
So ATS you're opting for Logue over Collins ? ......I don't think these two can hold down a KPD role, whereas Collins looks almost a lock at 194cm and 97kgs

Ave 72 SC points in 12 games in 2016 ......you'd think he'd ave close to 80, two years later & 24 years old now :think:
Yes I am because I don’t trust Dew. I really think the state league players are break glass in case of emergency types. There’s a reason they’ve been overlooked.

WaynesWorld19

Formerly 'Wayne's-World'
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Has missed 18 months...will he even be best 22? I didn't rate him in his draft year. Looked slow and undersized KPD to me. Will look at him only if there's a lack of 123k or under rookie picked for Rd1.
He's certainly not a KPD ......but I'm pretty sure he was recruited primarily on his athleticism & ability to play multiple roles ....3rd tall, HBF, and even wing .....so he's not slow, but can he play footy ??

Bob Cobb

AFL & BBL Supercoach Enthusiast
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stars, Sharks, Spurs, Suns
He's certainly not a KPD ......but I'm pretty sure he was recruited primarily on his athleticism & ability to play multiple roles ....3rd tall, HBF, and even wing .....so he's not slow, but can he play footy ??
I think he can. Got 33 touches playing as a big bodied mid in his draft year.

WaynesWorld19

Formerly 'Wayne's-World'
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
I think he can. Got 33 touches playing as a big bodied mid in his draft year.
Yes, he was one of those players that came from the bleachers into serious Draft calculations .....wasn't in the frame early season Draft Year

Hai_Newman

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes I am because I don’t trust Dew. I really think the state league players are break glass in case of emergency types. There’s a reason they’ve been overlooked.
Collins on the bench,
on the possibily he gets a few games?
Way too expensive for that, and anyway a big no to 2 170k rooks at D5/6 but we may have no choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jcpdragonx

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs
He lock.
90+ for 332k yes please
I'll consider him if the def rookies blow and I have spare money. Wont be a bad D7 if you think of it that way. It was pretty rare we got a trio of Doedee/Murray/Finlayson give us 80 average for the first 3rd of the season.

The new rules provided SC use kick ins as points would probably give an extra 5-10 points, considering players often kick to themselves anyway.

Top Bottom