Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gees, who’s paying $7m this year for Lockett?

With Baldwin no longer there he's worth it, plus Metcalf can't run a route as of yet. Wouldnt surprise me if hes a top 10'fantasy wr by the end of the year.

2m was my max bid only becoz i just got out of salary cap issues last year, resisiting temptation to go straight back into further issues a year later.

With Baldwin no longer there he's worth it, plus Metcalf can't run a route as of yet. Wouldnt surprise me if hes a top 10'fantasy wr by the end of the year.

2m was my max bid only becoz i just got out of salary cap issues last year, resisiting temptation to go straight back into further issues a year later.
That insane efficiency and TD rate can only regress.

It will compensate some but there weren't exactly sky high target numbers going around anyway.

Already reports they plan on using him in a variety of ways, can see him playing all over the place, outside, slot, running with some jet sweeps...Percy Harvin style minus the weekly injuries.

Already reports they plan on using him in a variety of ways, can see him playing all over the place, outside, slot, running with some jet sweeps...Percy Harvin style minus the weekly injuries.
No way?! In training camp [insert team] says they are going to use [insert player] in multiple positions?! Whaaaat?

No way?! In training camp [insert team] says they are going to use [insert player] in multiple positions?! Whaaaat?

They have * all recieving options. Better hope the OLine holds up and the run game is as good as last year.

have PMd him

if no word by late june might have to get dagless to take over
Dagless?? Daggy dag dag boyo? You'd gift him my glorious tribe of awesome vandals??
Wash your mouth 👄 out, heathen.

also, everyone, don't mind my cap being now 9m back up.

i've decided to wait until the end before tallying up auction costs for myself and everyone, found an even easier way to do it.

going to the TRANSACTIONS screen, selecting AUCTIONS WON and then choosing each franchise one by one, tallying them all up there.....because.....i won bids on a few players and then traded them and they disappear from my roster page, so it would get confusing then. but the other way easier.

ok you can go back to ignoring me again.

Dixie Flatline tagged Tyler Lockett with a 2nd rounder ($1m)
He was won by bgt2110 in auction for $2.1m

Dixie has the option to PASS or MATCH

pass = bgt keeps the player, for 3-5 yrs, cops the 2.1m bid cost, and sends Dixie a 2nd round pick

match = dixie keeps the player, for 3-5 yrs, and the $2.1m bid would replace the $1m tag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and I did a bid thingy doo hicky. On some linebacker Gruden doesn't like...
if you wanna bid on Mack it's gotta be+2m and you have to give GG a first round pick for him....

if you wanna bid on Mack it's gotta be+2m and you have to give GG a first round pick for him....

No he can win Mack with just a 50k bid if he wants. there's no "reserve" price.

also, BPG has THREE 1st rounders, one of them his own at 1.14, and two that got traded to him 1.02 and 1.16.....so by rule, if he won Mack, he would give me HIS OWN PICK (1.14), only if he had other people's picks and not his own would it end up being the HIGHEST pick he had (1.02)....lucky for him

the 2m tag i put on Mack just means that that 2m goes against my cap....EXCEPT if I match the winning bid, then that tag cost gets replaced by the bid cost.

so if Mack is won for just 50k say, and if i decide to "match" then 50k would replace the 2m tag on my cap.

if i passed, the 2m still stays against my cap...because i'd be earning a pick for losing the player.

also, BPG has THREE 1st rounders, one of them his own at 1.14, and two that got traded to him 1.02 and 1.16.....so by rule, if he won Mack, he would give me HIS OWN PICK (1.14), only if he had other people's picks and not his own would it end up being the HIGHEST pick he had (1.02)....lucky for him

Really pleased that i pulled out of the race for Lockett and kept my second rounder right now 🙄

Glad I understood the rules. Exactly what I thought it meant.

Dunno why I was under the assumption that you had to at least equal the tag to sign a player.. I've been blowing money the past two free agency periods doing exactly that 🤑🤑

Remove this Banner Ad

Back