Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just for everyone's information...Spell check on the Android keyboard shits me to tears.
All I see is your lack of commitment

I gave up a 6th round pick for Dissly, if that doesn't show commitment I don't know what does.

You ran into a negative score from Brees so I don’t feel too bad for you

These oppurtunities to steal are the game changers.

Anyone interested in Chris Thompson for a late round pick?

Cheap contract, High floor low ceiling, decent bye week/injured starter fillerinera.

Anyone interested in Chris Thompson for a late round pick?

Cheap contract, High floor low ceiling, decent bye week/injured starter fillerinera.
Yeah interested even if only til Guice returns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minshew on the road vs the Broncos or Cousins on the road vs the Bears.... Spoilt for choice this week.

I'm starting Gardner despite my usual fantasy sites having Cousins higher in their weekly rankings.... Have they not watched him this year? Or am I crazy starting Minshew against the norm??

Not starting a QB this week and taking a doughnut instead of a negative score did cross my mind.

Minshew on the road vs the Broncos or Cousins on the road vs the Bears.... Spoilt for choice this week.

I'm starting Gardner despite my usual fantasy sites having Cousins higher in their weekly rankings.... Have they not watched him this year? Or am I crazy starting Minshew against the norm??

Not starting a QB this week and taking a doughnut instead of a negative score did cross my mind.
That would be illegal, disallowed.
Also, obviously you start Minshew. He's had nothing but great games so don't understand the worry there.

That would be illegal, disallowed.
Also, obviously you start Minshew. He's had nothing but great games so don't understand the worry there.

Another case of me thinking like GG since adopting the avatar... 😕

But this I don't mind, I'm thinking like a reigning champion! 👌

I could easily start Tannehill if I was determined to cop a zero....hurry the * up and bench Mariota Vrabel. My best QB option isn't getting a game.😕

I could easily start Tannehill if I was determined to cop a zero....hurry the fu** up and bench Mariota Vrabel. My best QB option isn't getting a game.😕
Or this!
Knowing your luck tho...Mariota will get injured briefly, Tannehill comes on for a drive, throws a pick six after taking a sack.

Also....start Minshew! Dunno why you're worried.

Or this!
Knowing your luck tho...Mariota will get injured briefly, Tannehill comes on for a drive, throws a pick six after taking a sack.

Also....start Minshew! Dunno why you're worried.

I am starting him, had him locked in since wednesday...* the fantasy pros. I only refer to them to see if I've missed a potential score swinging positive/negative in an offensive players weekly match up.

There is no reason whatsoever I can find to have Cousins ranked higher than Minshew this week as most do. He's been absolutely tragic the first 3 weeks.

Mike Williams out for me vs the Dolphins....😕 Liked that match up vs Eric Rowe with Xavien taking Allen.

Gives me a reason to bust out Darel Williams fresh off waivers this week tho....so that's nice at least. 🙂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back