2nds 2019 Finals – SF v Poor Little SA Richmond (Preview/Gameday/Review)

Remove this Banner Ad

The SANFL have come out and said they will delay the decision on until after next weeks Crows Glenelg game.

Clearly they couldn't do that if a Glenelg player was reported so it has to be about this:

Bays win. He'll get done.
Crows win. He'll get off.

Johnson's looked a bit like a Scott Salisbury special to me - went the swinging arm at the upper body/shoulder, slipped high and caught Curran around the neck but no damage done, low impact for mine. So he should get off with a fine. He just came back from a suspension, will that affect the verdict?

Wasn't even a free

But y' know SNAFL

Honestly I love players who play on the edge. Billy is still learning the line and hopefully he'll soon learn how to tread that line appropriately. But I value mongrel highly and Frampton has it in spades.

2 x Things

I couldn't believe how often White illegally blocked Ladhams in Ruck Contests and not once was penalised

What's likely to happen post match if we win ? - will there be post match celebrations - stage / food / drink etc at Alberton like the old days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he is taking the piss ... nothing on SANFL site, I looked this morning. Oh and no link ... lol

Lol. Yeah shows just how corrupt the SANFL has been towards us that people take that comment seriously.

I should have known better.

Lol. Yeah shows just how corrupt the SANFL has been towards us that people take that comment seriously.

I should have known better.

You caught me out. I take solace in the fact that it is totally something that they'd do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back