2019 planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Have gone backwards and forwards with this the last 2 days.

Sheed and Heeney vs Taranto and Telly vs Heeney and Taranto +170k rook instead of scrimshaw

Is it crazy to have Clarke and Smith R3 & R4? It would mean you have cash generation that no one else will have and means that you dont have to trade R1 or R2 if they go down for a week.
If both are named that's the way i'll be rolling unless a cheaper option presents itself which is looking unlikely. The worst part of this is it will be a sunday squad and lockout will be in an hour... so have your contingency plans sorted.

Have gone backwards and forwards with this the last 2 days.

Sheed and Heeney vs Taranto and Telly vs Heeney and Taranto +170k rook instead of scrimshaw
g/l... let me know what you decide? I like Taranto and Telly option with no reason for it other than scrimshaw looks a safer bet than a 170k rook.

If both are named that's the way i'll be rolling unless a cheaper option presents itself which is looking unlikely. The worst part of this is it will be a sunday squad and lockout will be in an hour... so have your contingency plans sorted.
Macrae to Treloar saves 100k for the ruck upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't look at that head everyday in my team, is it Tatanto ?
Usually I only have a 'one ranga per year' policy but somehow two have snuck in this year :think:

On a more serious note, personally think Taranto will jump this year. Basically Cogs 2IC with Kelly/Hopper/Ward all under injury clouds or no pre season

Usually I only have a 'one ranga per year' policy but somehow two have snuck in this year :think:

On a more serious note, personally think Taranto will jump this year. Basically Cogs 2IC with Kelly/Hopper/Ward all under injury clouds or no pre season
I've had Timmy in my team majority of off season but has found his way out and can only get him in by doing a shadow89 move and have Phillips in th ruck

Taranto and Brayshaw were my locks all pre-season, and then they went and tore it up so every other f*cker got on board, haha. I see Taranto easily clearing 105 this year. Maybe not quite that 110 mark, but 106-108 or so

I've had Timmy in my team majority of off season but has found his way out and can only get him in by doing a shadow89 move and have Phillips in th ruck
Shadow should coin that phrase.... will never not think of him now when someone goes off the deepend with a crazy R2 choice :drunk:

Shadow should coin that phrase.... will never not think of him now when someone goes off the deepend with a crazy R2 choice :drunk:

It's funny, because I did it last year too. I'm happy to take that mantle, haha

I could go heeney > billings, rocky > Taranto thoughts?
The thing with Heeney I think, is that he is fairly durable and he is super consistent so makes it hard bringing him in when in all likelihood he won't drop a great deal. Plus it's been his first full pre season ever I believe. So signs point to him going up a notch. BUT, all things considered, he is vanilla as they come so personally would probably be my first forward downgraded if I needed the coin as his upside probably isn't as much as in others

Remove this Banner Ad

Back