Strategy 2023 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They never think anything through, lol (even the damn 'oops' error message isn't spelled correctly). Would be nice if just one year it was like SC and things ran nice and smooth.

Oh and then of course, there's still the app to come...
I still can't believe with all the claims they are doing updates they still can't add the feature to auto order your players by price.

Even classic Dreamteam has that and * all people play that.

So to summarise.
They do an end of year survey to take suggestions on game improvement.

Results must have been.
1: Keep the app the same way but rewind it's userbility just a touch. We like to work for it.
2. Rolling lockouts stay. It's so fun
3. Looping stays. It's so fun.
4. More trades. This is too hard.
5. Bring back the sub. It adds a much needed layer of chance to the game.
6. Throw in some grammar errors every so often to keep us on our toes.
7. Change the login system please - we miss activating an account.
8. When entering my mobile suggest I'm based in Sweeden because that's more likely than me living in Australia.

He's D5. I'm hoping that any one of Reuben Ginbey, Jakob Ryan, Josh Weddle, or Lachie Cowan plays and I can bank a little extra money.

Campbell chesser should be a fair chance to play round 1 at 200k

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Btw, the reason they've done this is so you can't play with multiple accounts (now need multiple phone numbers as well as email addresses - which is going to make it infinitely harder).

Jokes on them though, I can just use my partner's details to make my fun alt. team of whacky midpricers. Really just an attack on single people :tearsofjoy:

Oh and P.S. what will be actually funny, is how much their playing numbers will drop - without alt./ghost/bot accounts. Reckon there will only be actually 50-60,000 real people in total - as opposed to the 130,000+ they usually have.
Conspiracy hat on for a second.

I reckon last years overall winner was a second account for another coach.

Doesn't seem like they have adapted trading or rollbacks per what seemed the obvious consensus.

In other words if the player you have traded out is already locked, then you trade is locked (in Supercoach you can change the player you Trade In as long as they are not locked out).
Likewise if any of your players are locked in a different position from where they were at lockout, forget about trying to rollback team.

If you are going to persist with rolling lockouts, as least make it a little user friendly.

Hi Everyone .....thank F**K its finally open ....a lot of hullabaloo about nothing

I've opened a thread - Rate My Pre-Season Team:

If You want to discuss the marvellous effort by the Fantasy Team for 2023:

Register Now to Join a League for 2023:

All Positional Threads are also now open (Midfield, Rucks, ect)

I'll close this thread now .....good luck everyone for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back