2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

I might keep Hore for D7
You will be doing really well if you are able to keep a $400k player on the bench.
If you can do it, do it, that's awesome cover.

I plan on going Hore to Sicily in round 13 for what is hopefully only $100k to save my bye round. In turn it puts Withershit at F7

You will be doing really well if you are able to keep a $400k player on the bench.

I've got Answerth & Lockhart at D7 & D8 at the moment. I'm planning on upgrading a mid or fwd rookie to a Def premo and moving one of those 2 guys to the mid bench. I messed up last year by keeping Cole as my designated D7 and ended up having to field his 40-60's several times later in the year due to injuries. This year, I'm hanging on to the best rookie def scorer for cover.

I've got a feeling Atkins, Parker and Answerth are dropped this week. Could be disastrous for me as I've already got Hately, Rotham and Scott as non-playing bench rookies. Zac Clarke has somehow scraped 3 games together and I reckon that's the last we see him all year.

On field my team is flying, the bench is a shambles however. The lack of rookies on the horizon is a worry.

I've got a feeling Atkins, Parker and Answerth are dropped this week. Could be disastrous for me as I've already got Hately, Rotham and Scott as non-playing bench rookies. Zac Clarke has somehow scraped 3 games together and I reckon that's the last we see him all year.

On field my team is flying, the bench is a shambles however. The lack of rookies on the horizon is a worry.
Atkins was injured last week, and will only be out if he fails a fitness test. Not dropped. Parker a definite possibility but I reckon Answerth stays.

Yeah a real a concerning run coming up, especially given we need cash for the bye trades.

Might have to take a chance on a non playing

I'm really hesitant to downgrade my M11 Gibbons for this reason. He's not a great scorer, but his JS is better than nearly every other mid rookie.

I'm really hesitant to downgrade my M11 Gibbons for this reason. He's not a great scorer, but his JS is better than nearly every other mid rookie.

One of Gibbo or Atkins are worth keeping imho.
Both mature age bodies should be fine for most of the year, unless you have M9 F7 swinger for emg.
I prob will keep Adkins and trade gibbo at some point.

I'm thinking l might get Larkey really a no no after first price rise but good JS plays first 2 byes looked good v the cats.
I'm grabbing Corbett. Not sure why I'm choosing him over Larkey, but I am. See how we go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really hoping that C.Wagner gets a run this week..need him to earn!
happy I held Constable with the Menegola news...but does he still stay in or does Jelwood kick him out?
If Atkins misses, does this help Consatbles chances?
wait for teams I guess..

Constable was sent back to the VFL to work on his spread from the contest unsure if he has pleased the coaches enough.
But hopping CC stays around to the cats bye.
I feel they like clark abit more.
Hopfully Atkins out and selwood in this week.

Robbie Young debut... could be a nice downgrade in R12 after out bye before he jumps in price!
your bye is round 12, so if he stays in, he would have already gone up, then have his

rd 9: 1st game
rd 10: 2nd game
rd 11: bubble
rd 12: bye
rd 13: dropped lol

Confirmed:
Oskar Baker, MEL, MID, $123.9k
Robert Young, STK, FWD, $117.3k
Mitchell Hinge, BRI, DEF, $123.9k
Darcy Fort, GEE, RUC, $117.3k
Josh Begley, ESS, FWD, $167.6k
James Rowbottom, SYD, MID, $117.3k (playing 3rd game, BE of -8)

Sunday teams (extended bench):
Joe Atley, PTA, MID, $123.9k
Peter Ladhams, PTA, RUC, $123.9k
Billy Frampton, PTA, RUC, $191.1k
Joel Garner, PTA, DEF, $123.9k
Ben King, GCS, FWD, $184.8k
Jez McLennan, GCS, DEF, $117.3k
Riley Collier-Dawkins, RIC, MID, $121.8k
Callum Coleman-Jones, RIC, RUC/FWD, $123.9k
Isaac Cumming, GWS, DEF, $173.7k
Jackson Hately, GWS, MID, $148.8k (playing 3rd game, BE of -92)
Harrison Macreadie, CAR, DEF, $146.8k

giphy.gif

Confirmed:
Oskar Baker, MEL, MID, $123.9k
Robert Young, STK, FWD, $117.3k
Mitchell Hinge, BRI, DEF, $123.9k
Darcy Fort, GEE, RUC, $117.3k
Josh Begley, ESS, FWD, $167.6k
James Rowbottom, SYD, MID, $117.3k (playing 3rd game, BE of -8)

Sunday teams (extended bench):
Joe Atley, PTA, MID, $123.9k
Peter Ladhams, PTA, RUC, $123.9k
Billy Frampton, PTA, RUC, $191.1k
Joel Garner, PTA, DEF, $123.9k
Ben King, GCS, FWD, $184.8k
Jez McLennan, GCS, DEF, $117.3k
Riley Collier-Dawkins, RIC, MID, $121.8k
Callum Coleman-Jones, RIC, RUC/FWD, $123.9k
Isaac Cumming, GWS, DEF, $173.7k
Jackson Hately, GWS, MID, $148.8k (playing 3rd game, BE of -92)
Harrison Macreadie, CAR, DEF, $146.8k

giphy.gif

juicy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back