Preview 2019 Round 22 - Richmond vs West Coast, Sunday 18th of August @ MCG, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

starting to get the feeling we will flog em. 98-43 revised score
I too am hoping we make some sort of a statement. Whilst 4 points is the main thing * I would love to give this team a drubbing and send a message to the rest of the comp.

Resting
Nank
Stack
Cotchin

And we smash the next best in the comp whilst other premiership players can't even get a look in.

I wouldn't be underestimating the eagles they a the complete team all over the ground alot of talent.Need to be at our best tommorow skill wise,smarts and 22 contributors and take our chances because they will make us pay.Next 2 weeks we need to raise our game and intensity.

Probably a smart idea to drop Stack 2 weeks out judging from his history. Look how hard he went to get on the list, then to get a game. It they sense a little complacency has crept in (which was always going to be the challenge), there is no better way to give a little wake up call and spark him up.
What have I been saying about Stacky?!? Hit the wall needs a refresher!

I don't often get pi**ed off and have an emotional rant but I feel like a melt.
I ******* said 5 weeks ago to get Stack back playing where he was a star. We really drunk the bathwater on this one trying to be too bloody cute. Oh yay Stack had one good quarter against one of the worst teams. He's a forward now yayyyyy. Blind Freddy could see he was half the player he was up forward as he was down back. Absolute nonsense.
How many times does Dimma need to get hit on the head with a hammer before he realises.
From Tuck, to Ellis, to Edwards, to Rance, to Stack etc etc etc. Haven't we learnt that players play their best and build confidence in the position they know and love???
Absolute garbage. This team is so unsettled at the moment I'll be surprised if we even win one of the next two games.

End melt
bang.gif

Stack played his best footy in the halfback simple as that had a couple of good games forward should have slotted back to the HB and when need be swing up forward no brainer.Kids tired and maybe injuries should have not played last week, but still can't understand why coaches make moves like this and screw momentum.

On to Nank in one week out the second give him time in vfl Soldo was doing a job there was no rush for me.Both puzzling decisions for me.
I agree very puzzling it's like they are not prepared to back the 'depth' in to do their jobs!
It's like they have no idea as to how good this team is given the right encouragement!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did i spell his name wrong or something?
You didn’t spell his name wrong. :D

Honestly no one here knows why Sydney was dropped.

It could genuinely be something as simple as they felt he needed a break.

I expect he’ll be back next week. So I don’t think there’s really anything to worry about.

Michaels PM me and said you're banned................................................indefinitely.
Someone needs to finally put an end to shazza, licking his own icecream for far too long.
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back