List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard that from more than one independent source since he left.

Ask any member of his "team" about Steve's work ethic.

Hmmm , i do get some heat for bangin on about past admins and the like, but yeah I think it's exciting and we're half a chance of success now we've moved on all of these * silly people.

So Steve ******* Saunders approached Mason Wood about joining Adelaide. lol

What a tool, which of course he was during his time at North, so shouldn't be a surprise I suppose. The physio calling other clubs players.

Yeah wood should go to the guy that couldn’t fix him :$

Completely idiotic to think last night has any relevance in regards to forward structure and potential future performance.

We have soooo many crabs and we want to get rid of one of our only truly classy and talented players - the opposition worry about?

Dumont, Turner, Macmillan, McDonald, Tyson and Hrovat.

Getting these spuds out of the team will give us a chance at becoming a top 4 team.

Trading Wood is a massive mistake, a disgustingly short sighted stupid mistake.
Signing Wood on for longer makes him our next Aaron Black. We need to face it that Mason is not going to get better. He has hit the top his performance curve. If he was any good he would have torn up the VFL game and helped us beat the Dogs.
We are better off trading him to Melbourne for draft picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Kelly's manager said coming to North wouldn't be a good idea because he would be getting tagged and given the most attention with the lack of a grade talent around?

Obviously they weren't anticipating the emergence of Zurhaar, TT and Jy, or even the increased support from Jed, Higgins and Cunnington who continue to grow. They also weren't anticipating Polecs creativity and elite attributes on the wing.

But that's cool. With Coniglio and Shiel out. I'm sure Kelly's manager knows the load is going to be evenly placed.

If we are targeting players from other clubs. Speed and two way running capacity need to be the priority.

Papley, Bolton and Langdon need to be firmly on our radar. I would’ve said Hill too but the asking price that is being bandied around for him is ridiculous.

Keep our first round pick either for a half back or a genuine inside outside mid.

Remember when Kelly's manager said coming to North wouldn't be a good idea because he would be getting tagged and given the most attention with the lack of a grade talent around?

Obviously they weren't anticipating the emergence of Zurhaar, TT and Jy, or even the increased support from Jed, Higgins and Cunnington who continue to grow. They also weren't anticipating Polecs creativity and elite attributes on the wing.

But that's cool. With Coniglio and Shiel out. I'm sure Kelly's manager knows the load is going to be evenly placed.

He's been guilted into staying and been left in the lurch.

He'll be the #1 tagged player in their side from next season.

Have heard that from more than one independent source since he left.

Ask any member of his "team" about Steve's work ethic.
Yep. Heard he started forcing players to watch Paul Joseph Watson videos as part of their review process, called Heath the media department mainstream hacks, and started slipping A4-size Pepe the frog photos under every door. Also hacked into the financial department and, unauthorized, forced every player to receive their match payments in Bitcoin.

One player was rumoured to have said, "We thought he was funny and cool when we used to just talk about footy, but now we've realised he's completely unhinged and the shtick is just annoying."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back