2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Broad sounds like a monty according to Cleary and co on the Exchange podcast.
Atkins and Broad will make us a better squad.
If there is a chance we can trade 5 for an established midfielder then would seriously boost my expectations.
Any idea what time into the podcast they talk about it?

Nathan Broad sounds like a monty according to Cleary and co on the Exchange podcast.
Atkins and Broad will make us a better squad.
If there is a chance we can trade 5 for an established midfielder then would seriously boost my expectations.
Listened to the full 53 mins of those giggling DH’s and didn’t hear a thing about it. I want my hour back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Pearce #1, Miles #2, Harbrow #5, Brodie #7, Fiorini #8 are on the verge of leaving. Can we get some guns to replace them, Gotta have your best players in the lower numbers

Brown's manager, former Essendon premiership player Adam Ramanauskas, has reached out to Hawthorn, Collingwood and Gold Coast.

The Suns are still entertaining the idea of trading for Brown, but are questioning whether his presence in their forward line would help or hinder the development of young forward Ben King.

Brown's manager, former Essendon premiership player Adam Ramanauskas, has reached out to Hawthorn, Collingwood and Gold Coast.

The Suns are still entertaining the idea of trading for Brown, but are questioning whether his presence in their forward line would help or hinder the development of young forward Ben King.

Only speculating.. he is reaching out to us to get the fattest pay cheque so he can shop that figure around.

I doubt someone Browns age would look to finish his career at the Suns.

We’re not exactly sitting pretty playing finals football.

And the second half of the year we have barely given Ben King a chance.

prefer to see middle aged mids or key defenders offering there services.

Only speculating.. he is reaching out to us to get the fattest pay cheque so he can shop that figure around.

I doubt someone Browns age would look to finish his career at the Suns.

We’re not exactly sitting pretty playing finals football.

And the second half of the year we have barely given Ben King a chance.

prefer to see middle aged mids or key defenders offering there services.
And if you're going from north at this point in your career.. you'd want to go to someone in the current window.

Let’s be honest this year should be the year we make some decent changes to the list as the concessions could be pulled next year based on the position of the league post COVID.

I wouldn’t be surprised if 10+players leave this year

On the plus side with the amount of outgoings and us looking around at options, at least we seem active in the market which is a positive.

The thing about Brown is though, he requires absolute lace out delivery, something we cannot do on our best day. King is good because he is alive when it hits the ground, and Day suits that as he is good below his feet, but Brown has the same issue as Wright as soon as the pill hits the deck he is out of the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back