Unofficial Preview 2020 Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fair dinkum ....we are shaming him are we .....HOW . ?
Hes put on pounds full stop .The mail is strong too that he behind on his recovery from his reco .
Don’t come on here and make out the kids being bullied ......FFS like he’d even know we’d exist!!!
He looks in pretty good shape in that video, also the mail was from 1 person in here. I doubt he was sitting on his ass doing nothing but eating instead of rehabbing his knee during his draft year.

He looks in pretty good shape in that video, also the mail was from 1 person in here. I doubt he was sitting on his ass doing nothing but eating instead of rehabbing his knee during his draft year.
WRONG .....the mail is from more one than source .
And no one said he was sitting on his arse eating instead of doing his recovery so don’t talk s**t .

I think there is a close to ZERO chance Crows will bid on Campbell. We only have a history of bidding for players at where the clubs in general rate them.

That being said, if North bid on Campbell, which i also highly doubt will happen, then there would be a number of clubs interested in Pick 3, including the Crows.

Yes I agree. I strongly think in the unlikely event that North bid on Campbell the Swans go to move will be to immediately trade pick 3 for a 2021 first rounder and then match the bid for Campbell.

WRONG .....the mail is from more one than source .
And no one said he was sitting on his arse eating instead of doing his recovery so don’t talk sh*t .
It Sure was getting made out that way, truth hurts probably why you are getting so worked up lol. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet 👍

Hes put on pounds full stop .The mail is strong too that he behind on his recovery from his reco .
Don’t come on here and make out the kids being bullied ......FFS like he’d even know we’d exist!!!
Oh and i and others I’m sure wish him all the best AND hope he fully meets his potential.

💯 😎

It Sure was getting made out that way, truth hurts probably why you are getting so worked up lol. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet 👍

Hahah the source is a pretty reliable one, one that makes me super confident Hollands won't be at Hawthorn next year even if he's available at our pick.

Hahah the source is a pretty reliable one, one that makes me super confident Hollands won't be at Hawthorn next year even if he's available at our pick.
If that’s the case then he’ll probably fall out of the top 5 so I guess we’ll wait and see. Even reliable sources can be fed incorrect news every now and then that’s all I’m saying.

If that’s the case then he’ll probably fall out of the top 5 so I guess we’ll wait and see. Even reliable sources can be fed incorrect news every now and then that’s all I’m saying.

Yes that's true it's not always 100% gospel I do agree, info is about as good as you'll get from a source. But yeah let's just wait and see how it plays out.

We all want one thing draft night and that's Hawthorn to nail our selections whoever they may be.

Yes that's true it's not always 100% gospel I do agree, info is about as good as you'll get from a source. But yeah let's just wait and see how it plays out.

We all want one thing draft night and that's Hawthorn to nail our selections whoever they may be.
Out of curiousity, does your intel have any idea who we could be looking at? If it's Phillips I'm pretty damn chuffed.
Ideally for me we either:
Take Hollands/Phillips (cannot figure out which I want more)
Take DGB
Split pick four into two/three first rounders
Take one of the attacking talls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiousity, does your intel have any idea who we could be looking at? If it's Phillips I'm pretty damn chuffed.
Ideally for me we either:
Take Hollands/Phillips (cannot figure out which I want more)
Take DGB
Split pick four into two/three first rounders
Take one of the attacking talls

I don't want to get to drawn into all that, few smokey's about who we could be tempted to take and the usual suspects that'll be in the mix at pick 4. Nothing really concrete at this point in time though. All I know is we currently still have lots of options on the table in regards to draft night and we are prepared as we should be for a variety of circumstances.

Yeah mate nailing this pick is crucial for future success! Cannot afford to land a role/decent player. I’m confident we will do well, the will day pick gives me confidence. Worpel wasn’t a bad shout at 44 either ;).

Yeah mate nailing this pick is crucial for future success! Cannot afford to land a role/decent player. I’m confident we will do well, the will day pick gives me confidence. Worpel wasn’t a bad shout at 44 either ;).

Yeah when I first heard we were taking Will Day let's just say I was skeptical and I was wrong, club has credits in the bank from that one and hopefully they do the business again in just over a weeks time.

This is how I see it playing out on the night based on some info regarding specific teams to date. Subject to change.

Crows - Thilthorpe
North - McDonald
Dogs - JUH (matched Swans bid)
Swans - DGB
Swans - Campbell(matched Hawks bid)
Hawks - ?

Oh and i and others I’m sure wish him all the best AND hope he fully meets his potential.
Firstly calm the feck down. Just pointing out there were some around here insinuating like the kid was a whale. Being injured at the pointy end of a pandemic where we were told not to go outside for ridiculous periods of time must not have been easy when I’m sure that’s all he wanted to.

Last edited:
This is how I see it playing out on the night based on some info regarding specific teams to date. Subject to change.

Crows - Thilthorpe
North - McDonald
Dogs - JUH (matched Swans bid)
Swans - DGB
Swans - Campbell(matched Hawks bid)
Hawks - ?
Phillips.

There are few posters on here you can doubt when they make a call based on their source, and neither RnL or Hodgey are one of them.

Edit: which is frustrating as I was so keen on Hollands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back