Rumour 2020 Draft Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really a rumour as such but based on recent interviews he has done Will Phillips looks like he is going to be a massive flight risk.
Bailey Smith *2

Bailey Smith *2

That is the worry. I mean I could be wrong but in the last few interviews he has made a point of stating how much he wants to stay in Victoria, even talking up how impressed he was with Hawthorn and what a great club they are.

This isn't a rumour.
Geelong fans said the same about Taylor Adams and Devon Smith.

Thats fair but neither of them had a brother playing for the club.

It will be interesting to see how much geelong rates henry as to whether they try and trade up and get him on the night.

Thats fair but neither of them had a brother playing for the club.

It will be interesting to see how much geelong rates henry as to whether they try and trade up and get him on the night.

I am not sure about anyone else but who would actually want to play for the same club as their brother? I know if I was an AFL player and my brother was too I would want to be at any club other than the club he was at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're missing the invisible part where it says I'm related to him.

I am not sure about anyone else but who would actually want to play for the same club as their brother? I know if I was an AFL player and my brother was too I would want to be at any club other than the club he was at.

Depends on the player i think..for some it would be a great pull to be in the same team. for others they would want to go elsewhere and make a name for themselves.

Not really a rumour as such but based on recent interviews he has done Will Phillips looks like he is going to be a massive flight risk.

Sounded ok in te interview I heard. Id say Gold Coast would be ideal.. join up with his ex teammates ..he would settle in quickly ... if he gets to 5.
If the Hawks take him ..who do they leave on the table?

Ive heard they traded up particularly to get someone at 27 ( probably becomes 32-33)

You would think so but as henry will go top 20 (or at least should) if he is their target they will trade up on the night where they know he is available. So 27 is probably reserved for someone else.

I've got in on good authority that every club will be over the moon with their draft selections and will be genuinely surprised that 1/2 of them slid to their selection.
This is actually a thread that has the potential to be interesting. Can we please try to refrain from polluting the thread with this hacky s**t?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back