Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

BPG is more of a Trade Master than I.
Unfortunately most owners with 2 starting QBs aren’t interested in much from me :(

Mostly because I’ve got nothing good to offer...

If he was he would traded me Foles last year when I offered a second. ;)

And stop trying to pity your way into deals also, mr.endless draft capital. 😂

Mel's got to rush thru these , falling behind the 8ball coz of a-hole work

BPG:

#12 : C
#13: D+

I agree with drd on Vaughn, but he'll have every chance to win the job if he's good enough so can't be too harsh. I love Tua, but this feels like Howie selecting Hurts on steroids given your QB depth chart.

BLACKY

#14: C+

Much like with Vaughn call me skeptical, but he'll have the to opportunity to be a WR1 in a decent offense, can't be too harsh.

Leonard

#17 : A
2.01. : A

Here's a man who knows his way to Mel's heart. Love both, Mims upside is tremendous, to get him at the bottom of the first blows me away. Higgins likewise, I had him ranked just outside the top 10. Great drafting son.

Jesus

2.02 : A

Pittman is slightly less as high as Mims on Mel's love scale, but only just, shame he has to deal with the TY Hilton revenge tour this year across from him ( ;) ) should be great in a couple's of years time tho.

Stinger gets a player I wouldn’t have been too unhappy with since pick 14 onwards.
I was almost going to take him at 9 before I traded down and then again at 21. Wasn't going to overlook again, should slip into WR2 at the 49ers this year

Stinger

2.04 : C+

I Wana give this a higher grade but something about drafting a DT in the second round in fantasy iriks me even though I know they score very well in this league if you have to right one. Mel's stuck in his ways so it's a C+, if he wasn't he would probably be giving you a B

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blacky

2.06 : B

You may ask yourself, Mel hates Herbert yet he's giving Blacky his best grade yet? Yes. I also don't rate Josh Allen either, but he runs around like a headless chook most weeks and racks up fantasy points. I see Herbert in a similar light.

I was almost going to take him at 9 before I traded down and then again at 21. Wasn't going to overlook again, should slip into WR2 at the 49ers this year

Great drafting mate, surprised you didn't take Aiyuk at the top of the second, look a genius as he slides to you at 2.09

Yeah a * up by myself for moving down again tbh instead of just biting the bullet.

Yeah a fu** up by myself for moving down again tbh instead of just biting the bullet.
makes up for my dumb trade on Sunday I guess

*not that that involved you at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back