Fixture 2020 Fixture - The rest of the H&A fixture has now been announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do we take to Queensland?

Defenders: Gleeson, Francis, Ridley, Hurley, Hooker, Redman, Zerk-Thatcher, Guelfi, Saad, McKenna
Midfielders: McGrath, Parish, Langford, Smith, Merrett, Shiel, Cutler, Begley, Ham, Clarke, Snelling, Hibberd
Forwards: Daniher, Zaharakis, Fantasia, Laverde, Stewart, Townsend, Cahill, McDonald-Tipungwuti, McKernan
Rucks: Bellchambers, Phillips, Draper

Last edited:
According to the age, they're looking at scheduling the Essendon-Richmond game in Darwin (TIO Stadium) for the next fixture block (Round 8-10).
Alice Springs would have been a purer correlation in my opinion, but i dont mind the premise of the idea.

Walla will be able to play in front of a home crowd (kinda)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this.
Would be a great permanent fixture too....even though $$$ mean it would never happen.
Yeah that'll never happen. Maybe a preseason match like we do with Geelong.

Nevertheless, I think we're massive winners when it comes to hub fixtures. We struggle against Bulldogs at Marvel and Richmond at the MCG a lot. It's great to move both games to a neutral venue so that we finally have a chance to beat them. I think 2014 was the last time we beat them.

St Kilda are playing Marvel very well this year. I hope we also play them at Metricon or the Gabba.

According to the age, they're looking at scheduling the Essendon-Richmond game in Darwin (TIO Stadium) for the next fixture block (Round 8-10).
Could do a dream time at the G (Tio) type match which would be pretty cool given the large indigenous population in that part of Australia.

Could do a dream time at the G (Tio) type match which would be pretty cool given the large indigenous population in that part of Australia.
That's what the article suggested.

Day game in Adelaide (hopefully in good conditions) - thank you! Good result.

Very winnable... but don't want to be their first win of the season! Our come from behind win there last year will hold us in good stead. Won our last 2 there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back