Fixture 2020 Fixture - The rest of the H&A fixture has now been announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Full fixture:

Round 14
Thursday, August 27

Hawthorn v Essendon, Adelaide Oval, 4.40pm AEST, 4.10pm ACST

Round 15
Tuesday, September 1

West Coast v Essendon, The Gabba, 8.10pm AEST

Round 16
Sunday, September 6

Geelong v Essendon, The Gabba, 3.35pm AEST

Round 17
Saturday, September 12

Port Adelaide v Essendon, Adelaide Oval, 4.35pm AEST, 4.05pm ACST

Round 18 (all venues, times TBC)
Essendon v Melbourne

Full fixture:

Round 14
Thursday, August 27

Hawthorn v Essendon, Adelaide Oval, 4.40pm AEST, 4.10pm ACST

Round 15
Tuesday, September 1

West Coast v Essendon, The Gabba, 8.10pm AEST

Round 16
Sunday, September 6

Geelong v Essendon, The Gabba, 3.35pm AEST

Round 17
Saturday, September 12

Port Adelaide v Essendon, Adelaide Oval, 4.35pm AEST, 4.05pm ACST

Round 18 (all venues, times TBC)
Essendon v Melbourne
Imagine us v Melbourne playing off for 8th

Of course I work PM the two rounds we play weekenights, and then AM when we're on the weekends 🙄

Nice to get a crack at Weagles somewhere other than Perth, alongside Tigers next week sans MCG. I give us close to a fighting chance for those two now. Port at ADL is little scary though.

Of course I work PM the two rounds we play weekenights, and then AM when we're on the weekends 🙄

Nice to get a crack at Weagles somewhere other than Perth, alongside Tigers next week sans MCG. I give us close to a fighting chance for those two now. Port at ADL is little scary though.
Geelong also always lose after a bye so maybe that's a positive.

I reckon we need 9 wins so need to win 3 of the next 6. Which means at least one upset against West Coast, Geelong, Port or Richmond along with wins against St. Kilda and Hawthorne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we need 9 wins so need to win 3 of the next 6. Which means at least one upset against West Coast, Geelong, Port or Richmond along with wins against St. Kilda and Hawthorne
We're on 5 wins so we need to win another 4. St Kilda and Hawthorn at the very least have to be wins. We ain't beating Richmond, but I think we're a chance vs West Coast at the Gabba provided that we get some of our players back. From there, let's hope Geelong continue losing after the bye and Port start resting their players with top spot locked in.

Essendon vs Melbourne may well be the game that decides who finishes 8th.

We are so screwed....

Wce gee port in 11 days

My only hope is we dont get pulverised 3 times in a row so bad that the media sees blood in the water and goes the kill on gameplan/coaches and ruins club morale for another cycle

Have mercy

Think we should call it now. What good is scraping into the finals? Rotate the side heavily and give the kids a go.
I think if we lose Sunday that'll happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back