MFC Fans Only 2020 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft - The ToumpBowl

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not trying to sound like a campaigner but * me

The whole point of all being online now was so that we could all pick within a minute or maybe 2

It's ******* rude to ask people on the other side of the world to get up at 6am and be ready to go if you can't do the same.

dylan93 can you step the * up

I’m just hoping he hasn’t been eaten by those enormous spiders you all have down there.

idk how familiar you guys are with the NBA, but if Nic Nat is on the board at my next pick I'm just gonna take him like what the Hornets did in the 2018 draft with Shai Gilgeous Alexander, and try swing a trade later for someone who fits better in my team.

And re: the draft, I know I'm the biggest reason we've still got 80 picks left to make in the next 8 days(with how we are tracking that's not impossible though 21 picks before 10pm), but as others have said people are working this around their lives. We're not gonna be able to have a computer/phone open, with internet connected, all the time. s**t comes up. We are humans, we have s**t to do and we forget about Supercoach draft. It happens.

We've made like 115 picks in the last 8-9 days. That will get us home before round 1. 81 in the last 4. Given the 24 hour time limit, if you take out my 70 hours, that's decent progress. The pace continually quickens even from the first 5 days(you take out my 70 hours, that's still 50 hours in which 22 non-Xhoquelin picks were made; so about half of the pace that we're going at right now).

Give Dylan a break. Even with my *ups, we're still going to make it with a couple of days to spare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dammit dylan did you really have to take tmac though

All this fighting because of the draft, you'd think that we were playing Monopoly.

With Pick 135, I select Connor Blakely of Bunbury.

Hotdees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back