List Mgmt. 2020 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

[
I don't see North really parting ways with there pick what you think your offer for hawthorns pick ?would be 10 13 get it done or would you need to add more?
If GWS throw in three first round plus next year future first pick North might said yes .
North demand pick 5 , 27 and 37 and future first from GCS for their pick 2.

[
If GWS throw in three first round plus next year future first pick North might said yes .
North demand pick 5 , 27 and 37 and future first from GCS for their pick 2.
Yes, as I've said previously, it's going to take more than I think is reasonable to move early into the draft. I'd prefer to take a punt on the several picks that we have.

But I won't be surprised if the club does move up ... I just think it will be an intermediate position such as one of the Bombers' picks.

I'd put $100 on Sydney taking DGB unless McDonald is available, perfect fit for them and comparable in talent to others around that range, if we want him we need Pick 2

If we get one of Essendons picks like Giant Strides suggests, we likely take Reid (if the priority is a KPD) but if we go to that range, Archie Perkins is a very GWS pick imo, and I'd say he'd be our man if available at say Pick 8

And to follow on I agree with Giant Strides, which I think I've said a lot recently, that 3 picks between 10-20 is going to be better than 1 top 10 and 1 closer to 20, after Hollands and McDonald those open range players from 4-11 are close and then 12-30ish is close again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, as I've said previously, it's going to take more than I think is reasonable to move early into the draft. I'd prefer to take a punt on the several picks that we have.

But I won't be surprised if the club does move up ... I just think it will be an intermediate position such as one of the Bombers' picks.
Just take punt on the three first round you have , your club pick up Sam Taylor , Lobb in the second Rd and ridcardi in the third /fourth Rd . Top 10 draft pick is overrated and need to paid them more for them to extend their contract anywhere .

The Giants are interested in recruiting St Kilda rebounder Shane Savage, ideally as a delisted free agent.

The Giants are interested in recruiting St Kilda rebounder Shane Savage, ideally as a delisted free agent.
Well there you go. Not Witherden, not Clark, Shane Savage.

Not hugely surprised (although would not have been my preferred choice).

Has he actually been delisted by Saints?

Would be a sensible signing.
Needs based ready to go role player, we dont have enough of them.

suckling also available after being delisted at the dogs. Quality player with a supreme leg.

Age might rule him out though

suckling also available after being delisted at the dogs. Quality player with a supreme leg.

Age might rule him out though
I'd prefer Suckling over Savage for depth.

Is Cumming up to it? I'd prefer a long-term option there. Ash could develop another year off half back too.

I'd prefer Suckling over Savage for depth.

Is Cumming up to it? I'd prefer a long-term option there. Ash could develop another year off half back too.

Big preseason and Cumming is every chance to be in the best 22 and Savage is a fine safety net while Suckling who will be 33 next year is well and truly cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back