Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question and something that is sure to spark some debate, do we want to reduce overall list sizes in line with or in part with the AFL cutting list sizes? Unknown Caller

Personally, I don't know if there's any need as there's ~200 available players on the free agent list at any point in time but I'm easy either way.

Serious question and something that is sure to spark some debate, do we want to reduce overall list sizes in line with or in part with the AFL cutting list sizes? Unknown Caller

Personally, I don't know if there's any need as there's ~200 available players on the free agent list at any point in time but I'm easy either way.
I would be against it, would need unlimited waivers but I still like the current list depth.

Trade Alert

Mitch McGovern and future 3rd GW

To

Drew23 for pick 21
Here it is, tenderwarrior Drew23 honesty policy suggest Drew owns my now current 3rd. Don’t think the trade tracker shows this.

Yeah, that was two separate trades, but I am assuming it worked in my favour 😅

I don't think it would've made a difference in the GF, if you hadn't landed Wines and Parker you'd have looked elsewhere and found other mids.. and I couldn't have fielded Wines and Parker along with the mids I already had (though that situation probably changed by the time the GF rolled around). Whitfield was my BOG though, 28 touches and 13 marks. I essentially needed to also win kicks and tackles losing all % and both FF and FA cats and I don't think there's a trade I could've done anywhere across the league that would've bridged the gaps on the day. Walters a late out, Cripps going down at half time plus McCluggage going for a record in consecutive behinds hurt my chances of making it a closer game on the scoreboard.

On it's own I think you're well ahead in the trade.. will depend on whether Whitfield loses dual position status. Here's hoping Cripps has a great pre-season, McCluggage has worked on his goal kicking, a rejuvenated Cameron sets his sights on another Coleman medal, Whitfield gets B status and with Treloar joining the Doggies that Bont gets to spend bulk time forward and gets F status too ;)

Nice work getting the lists updated tenderwarrior - looks like the league's pulse is still beating ;)

Unknown Caller Have we got a roll call of returning managers? Can get on top of finding any replacements (richcogs was naming his own replacement?).
I'm in if you guys will have me again. Hopefully it'll be easier to get the league under me with a more traditional season.

Might be a cleanout at the Lightning this year. Already lost these guys due to delistings/retirements. Wait and see if GC actually want to sign Townsend I guess!

Anthony Miles (rtd), Callum Porter, Jacob Townsend, Jesse Joyce, Ben Crocker, Ricky Henderson (rtd)

Warriors looking like having a quiet off-season.

Have three delistings/retirements
- Brad Ebert
- Jamie Macmillan
- Jackson Thurlow

Will wait and see on what happens with Shane Savage.

Warriors so far taking picks 42, 56 and 70 in the draft.

The following are on the table but I’ll listen to offers for anyone really.
James Harmes
Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti
Ian Hill
Mitch Lewis
Kysaiah Kropinyeri-Pickett
George Hewett
Todd Marshall
Oliver Hanrahan
Billy Frampton
Jeremy McGovern

Looking for young defenders or mids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have a draft date (or timeframe) set?

And/or timelines to officially delist now that draft period is over knowing that some clubs can still list players on the SSP?

Unknown Caller I think we’ve still had teams not check-in?

I can start a 2021 thread but instead of managing all of the lists I think everyone should post their own lists and picks. Then if they confirm a trade prior to the draft those managers can update their lists and picks themselves. I won’t have the time to do what I’ve done in previous seasons. Don’t mind helping admin during the draft so we can keep live trading going.

Unknown Caller I think we’ve still had teams not check-in?

I can start a 2021 thread but instead of managing all of the lists I think everyone should post their own lists and picks. Then if they confirm a trade prior to the draft those managers can update their lists and picks themselves. I won’t have the time to do what I’ve done in previous seasons. Don’t mind helping admin during the draft so we can keep live trading going.
Fingers crossed we can get a confirmation from everyone at least before Christmas/New year as to who's going around again.

I'll recontact the guy, but he seemed to drop off with interest. Open to suggestions of new coaches.
Any new coach suggestions, life moves on, and now soon 31. Dog and kid to come I need to hand this team off as good as the journey has been. Let me know if there is anyone. The guy I wanted to transition the team to dropped off after a couple of weeks. Though if no manager is found I wont leave you guys in the lurch and ill go again.

Teams that have confirmed or checked in:

Jordie_tackles
Rockford
haych / OlmaFC
KissKiss / Tutty's Tributes
Zim^zuM
tenderwarrior
richcogs / looking for a new manager or going around again?
deeman87
Drew23 / has responded with likes on posts
American Doggie
flaps

----------------
Teams that have not confirmed or checked in:
Daysy_12 (typical for Daysy to go around again and check-in after the NY)
Unknown Caller (boss? Do we have a contingency plan if UC is out this season?)
azza77
azza77 Unknown Caller Daysy_12

We in or out? The first two have been online in the last 24 hours

azza77 Unknown Caller Daysy_12 srill keen?

Unknown caller are you still keen to run this thing? Really shouldn’t take 3 promts for a commissioner who is online over 2 weeks to respond?

Unknown Caller if you’re not keen to stay league commissioner but want to stay in with your team just let us know. There’s a heap of qualified managers in here who could pick up the reins so you could just enjoy the managing aspects.

Sorry for the late reply. I’m still keen to participate in the league, but completely fine if someone else wants to take on admin duties.

If no one’s interested or has the availability, I’ll still try to check in every now and then to administer the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back