Official Club Stuff 2020 Membership Tally - *67,035 - Final Tally as at 9th Sept 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody body here have a Legends membership? If so, I'd appreciate you letting me know what the benefits are as opposed to the Captain's Club and whether you believe it's worthwhile.

Thanks in advance.
Depends on your situation and priorities.

This is the sort of thing I like to spend on so to me, it's definitely worth it.

If you can afford the difference easily, then do it.

However, if money is a little tight, then it's not worth it.

The differences are nice but not essential.

Johnny Walker Red vs Johnny Walker Black

Thanks Everyone for your responses,

I think I'll go for it, next season is going to be the first year in 13 years that I won't be working Friday nights and weekends. I went from going every week from when I was a kid to only seeing one or two games a year live. Hopefully, it's come just in time to see us around the top again, I intend enjoying it to the maximum.

Thanks again.

That would be your years of M/Ship.

Mine is 50, 51 next year :p
Yeah,thats right.
My dear old dad was a Foundation member (50 plus years) back in the days of Princes Park days,he got us kids signed up.
Such fond memories of those days. We loved the peanut man throwing bags of peanuts over the fence as he walked around the boundary line and he'd have money thrown back to pay for them.
Living off Sydney Road Coburg,opposite an Ex Carlton premiership player and catching the #19 tram back and forth to the games,cant beat those days.💙💙💙

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back