Official Club Stuff 2020 Membership Tally - *67,035 - Final Tally as at 9th Sept 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

So when the three game membership lapses, another trick may come into play, but probably not until June

It will be no issue cracking the previous record before the start of the year and that's when Liddle leans back in his chair, takes a deep breath and looks over to Teague, with a confident little, "the rest is up to you mate"

We may see another repeat or similar which was released in June last year ...

Ends Tuesday 3rd March slashin_velvet

7761b6b1-1020-4053-b23b-839acdd6b61f-jpeg.825529
Do you have a link for this? Can't find it on the website, would like to purchase one for my dad.

Aphrodite this is not on the Carlton FC website so where was this advertised?
It was explained to me and a few others yesterday that it was sent in an email to lapsed members.
I was sent a link for my sister to use. She rang directly and had no problem getting it.
She was asked whether she had been a member previously and was able to honestly answer yes. I don't think they checked officially though, so not sure you would have to have been a member before?
You can't have been a member in 2019 to access this deal though.

It was explained to me and a few others yesterday that it was sent in an email to lapsed members.
I was sent a link for my sister to use. She rang directly and had no problem getting it.
She was asked whether she had been a member previously and was able to honestly answer yes. I don't think they checked officially though, so not sure you would have to have been a member before?
You can't have been a member in 2019 to access this deal though.
thanks Earl. I was a member in 2019 and planning to continue that this year once cash begins to flow.

They're very unCarlton-like numbers.

We know there's a hook involved, but the line still has to be cast out.
This is a whole new way of doing things via the Membership department and well done to the individual/group who put these ways in place.

Cain Liddle is certainly showing his value in this area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

63743 smashing it. Record this week. Closing in on the scum. Need to win rd 1. Weekends performance won’t help.

I don't think Saturday will matter too much though.

I'd bet that many of those who are being targeted now, may not even know the result of a non-televised practice match :)

Great numbers and at the right time. Good planning...no luck...just good planning.

Continuing around the 600 mark per day, now just another 527 to break last year's record (64,269), hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday.

When it is broken, perhaps someone out there would know how many members we got from the same date last year to the close of memberships. Would be interesting considering the shocking start to last season.

Continuing around the 600 mark per day, now just another 527 to break last year's record (64,269), hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday.

When it is broken, perhaps someone out there would know how many members we got from the same date last year to the close of memberships. Would be interesting considering the shocking start to last season.

We were 53,136 this time last year and have stretched the gap out to over 10K again, after having dipped to being 8K in front a couple of weeks ago.
Given we're 10,600 in front now and even if we go head to head from here on in against last years figures, we would have clocked up the 75K target.

We were 53,136 this time last year and have stretched the gap out to over 10K again, after having dipped to being 8K in front a couple of weeks ago.
Given we're 10,600 in front now and even if we go head to head from here on in against last years figures, we would have clocked up the 75K target.
So if we have a better start this season then 80k may be possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back