Official Club Stuff 2020 Membership Tally - *67,035 - Final Tally as at 9th Sept 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

oVLJ1SSx

Another good couple of practice matches and a good start to the year and this will be an incredible total

It's a shame they cut off the memberships tally at 31-Jul.

We won't get the chance for our finals appearances to boost our 2020 total

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

58,632 (17 Feb) Today, 60,952 Up 2,590 in 7 days that is 370 per day. At that rate with another 23 days, another 8,970 members. The day before the first match the total could be 69,922.
Amazing, well I can dream. ( I'm an old bloke, hope my arithmetic is correct)

61, 418 today

Whatever we're doing.......we're doing very well.
That's not the jump we'll see every day but it almost makes up for two days.

Clearly the club want to announce us breaking last years numbers before the start of the season. One has to have goals.
The 11 game membership for the price of 3 games ($99) has been running since Thursday. Ends tonight at 8pm. Wouldn't be shocked if that's a key driver behind the jump, particularly when matched with reports of good performances in the praccy match

The 11 game membership for the price of 3 games ($99) has been running since Thursday. Ends tonight at 8pm. Wouldn't be shocked if that's a key driver behind the jump, particularly when matched with reports of good performances in the praccy match

How do you access this?
I told my sister to get off her bum and get one (she lapsed when she ended up with a family of Tigers).
She is obviously the type of person they are targeting - does she need to ring, as the website doesn't seem to have that option?

Ends Tuesday 3rd March slashin_velvet

7761b6b1-1020-4053-b23b-839acdd6b61f-jpeg.825529

Makes me feel a bit proud. Our club is once again awakening.

Couldn't like this enough, seeing our membership grow as quickly as it has over the past couple of years has filled me with pride. The club is doing so much right at the moment, whether it be building an exciting young list in the AFL, an outstanding AFLW program or event the content we see on social media.

Given the way we used to treat our supporters, there's a lot of people who have never felt more connected to this great club.

How do you access this?
I told my sister to get off her bum and get one (she lapsed when she ended up with a family of Tigers).
She is obviously the type of person they are targeting - does she need to ring, as the website doesn't seem to have that option?

Probably best to ring.

An email was sent to Members whose M/ships had lapsed.
It's not on the Club's M/ship site.

So when the three game membership lapses, another trick may come into play, but probably not until June

It will be no issue cracking the previous record before the start of the year and that's when Liddle leans back in his chair, takes a deep breath and looks over to Teague, with a confident little, "the rest is up to you mate"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back