NFL 2020 NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the narrative on the draft pool this year? Strong at the top and fall away? Deep? Positions of strength?
According to my go to draft site it's a good year to be looking for wide receivers (16 in the top 100) and edge rushers (14 in the top 100). After last year's crop of good tight ends, this year's group is disappointing. I haven't seen any gradings yet so I can't comment on the fall off points in this class.

Best prospect name: Joey Magnifico (TE, Memphis)

What's the narrative on the draft pool this year? Strong at the top and fall away? Deep? Positions of strength?
depends what you are looking for. OL and WR a super deep. nice class of rushers both DE and OLB. TE class looks solid but nothing worth going too early with. QB class doesnt look special, but with the right OC/QB coach could get a good starter.

no real top end RB's. but has solid players who will surprise people. just no big name like past years at the top.

Amazing class of WRs.

OT class is strong at the top, not so much IOL.

RB class is good but weaker since Najee Harris and Travis Etienne decided to go back to college.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald suggests the Dolphins may prefer Oregon's Justin Herbert to Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa with the fifth overall pick in April's draft.
    Most outlets have mocked Tua to the Dolphins at No. 5, though Salguero cautions not to "dismiss" the possibility of them drafting Herbert in that slot. Per Salguero, Miami is "not fully sold" on Tagovailoa, citing durability concerns raised from his recent hip injury, which spelled an early end to his final season in Tuscaloosa. "Tua is a great player," owner Stephen Ross acknowledged in recent remarks. "I just worry about his health." Meanwhile the Dolphins are reportedly smitten with Herbert's enticing package of size (6'6"/237), arm talent and mobility. Despite struggling with inconsistency throughout his four-year stay at Oregon, Herbert's stock appears to be on the rise following a strong showing at last month's Senior Bowl in Alabama. Miami's decision at No. 5 will be one of the major plot lines of this year's draft.
    RELATED: SOURCE: Miami Herald
    Feb 17, 2020, 8:57 AM ET

Thanks guys....well I think the 49ers need a corner most of all followed by oline and maybe WR since Shanahan is always on the look out for new toys. Sanders probably isn't back and we are still to see what Hurd can do.

You need to draft a QB too when Garoppola fails again.

Or alternatively he could be a disgraceful fan and just switch teams if they don't and he does.

You need to draft a QB too when Garoppola fails again.

Garoppola had to deal with the Brasher Jersey Curse in his first full season, I am confident his powers, good looks and and general ability to make both grown men and women swoon will even overcome that.

After all the Avengers managed to defeat Thanos with a full house of Infinity Stones so Jimmy should be fine.

Garoppola had to deal with the Brasher Jersey Curse in his first full season, I am confident his powers, good looks and and general ability to make both grown men and women swoon will even overcome that.

After all the Avengers managed to defeat Thanos with a full house of Infinity Stones so Jimmy should be fine.
*fingers crossed* i wish you guys the best. indeed, may we meet again in LV

A11dAtP0w3R

Panthers
Tua Tagovailoa
QB, Alabama
TRADE DETAILS
Carolina sends
:
2020 Round 1 (No. 7 overall)
2020 Round 2 (No. 38 overall)
2021 Round 1
2021 Round 4
2022 Round 2
Detroit sends:
2020 Round 1 (No. 3 overall)

Our most likely agent for total and complete insanity are the Panthers, who have an aggressive owner, a potential hole at quarterback and a tradeable QB in Cam Newton that could glean them enough capital to give the Lions an attractive offer relative to the Dolphins’ war chest. Tagovailoa makes a ton of sense in the spread-’n-shred Joe Brady offense, which will maximize Tagovailoa’s dynamic release and ability to throw from awkward angles and platforms.
As Carolina attacks the future, it will go in for the riskiest pick of all: a Tagovailoa trade-up.

Seems pretty rich to move up 4 spots, especially for a QB coming off Tua's injury.

I like him but I dont really want to give up the world to get him at the same time.

We may as well try and get Burrow if we are going to go mad and give away a heap of draft picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back