• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the 2020 GF again today. It is definitely my favourite, I will never tire of the look on Dangerfrauds face when the siren goes.
They were pumping him up this arvo on fox, he is great , blah blah bwahh bwahh

Given we know the staging was ignored, we know what'll happen when one of our blokes does it, someone who is tech savvy should make a top # clip of each of his dives, then we can send it to any media that want to attack our players & ask where was thier reporting of this.
P.S throw in the epic '19 Prelim dive on half time for good measure as that is probably still his best one ;)

I just watched the 2020 GF again today. It is definitely my favourite, I will never tire of the look on Dangerfrauds face when the siren goes.

In case anyone else needs a reminder
552A8F8A-7835-4BE8-AA1F-7C3232F0AB39.png
B49CE3FF-571A-4ED8-8D48-37E8576FB92E.png

Last edited:
View attachment 1047476

"We'll get you your flag next year, i promise. I'm going to throw away all our good picks to get some old injury prone spuds in to help."
Sound idea. Spread the load of finals failure culpability.

It is too much for one pair of shoulders to carry.

Danger is not Atlas.

I certainly don't want to be just an another apologist for Dimma's questionable decision-making in his private life, but I'm really not seeing how the whole thing will negatively impact the footy club when and where it counts.

Firstly, unlike the Lethlean thing, there doesn't seem to be a serious power imbalance present here between the two parties. As a physio, his new partner is far more academically (and perhaps professionally) qualified than the coach, so in that regard she would not be regarded as his subordinate. It's not ideal to have such relationships crop up within any organisation, but I'd be far more concerned if it'd been Benny Gale who'd had the affair (with the physio, not Dimma, ya' numpty!), as I'd imagine her role as a health professional rather than a player or assistant coach would fall under his jurisdiction. For example, if Dimma or one of the players had an affair with Peggy O'Neill, she would need to immediately remove herself from the club, as her role as president means that Peggy oversees their ... ahem ... positions within the club.

Secondly, the culture within the RFC is so robust and watertight from the influence of outside noise, I have no doubt that the whole affair (so to speak) will be dealt with professionally and empathetically. Like the rest of the group, the coach has displayed a recent proclivity to showing his vulnerabilities. I wouldn't be surprised if the club once again turn this whole thing around to some sort of advantage, given their eagerness to show transparency and resilience.
100% correct Ghost.
If there was an issue i assure you Dimma wouldn't be coaching the RFC.
End of the day the players won't let their team mates down.

Got to say Rohan Connolly is a much better journo now that he runs his own agenda. Very honest about his Essendon bias but much more enjoyable.

Finey on the other hand is still terrible. The only thing I like about him is that he has an incredible knowledge of football history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct me if I am wrong but didn’t the Lions have a Salary Cap allowance through that period? I also believe Leigh Matthews was being paid by the AFL
That's unfair. Brisbane won fair and square.

Of all the expansion teams, they were the best...

Edit: The AFL so wanted the likes of Sydney and Brisbane to succeed!

(This p-take hasn't translated well. May need to stop avoiding emojis).

Last edited:
Should get the cheer squad to make a pic of danger falling to the ground when dusty kicked the last goal for our banner against them this season.

Geelongs list is old and tired,
Look out danger dustys on 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back