List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Lewis Taylor won a RS as well.

Look at him now..... shittruck!
Shhhh - the Ziebull will be wanting us to trade him in.

So Saad equally roughly pick 13 from a draft points value.
1605054516946.png

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Trade Radio delivering the analysis I keep coming back for

DE STOOP: Ruckmen are valued differently as the premier ruckmen around the competition aren't winning flags
GODDARD: Yeh [long pause] and teams that are winning flags don't have the premier ruckmen of the competition

tenor.gif

Lachie Fogarty has been traded to Carlton along with pick 38. Geelong gets picks 30 and 51

dollarscost

Debutant
Oct 10, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If Hately and Caldwell both go to the PSD do Adelaide flip and take Caldwell instead?

Nah, you'd think they take Hately who actually wants to be there.

If we managed to sneak in Caldwell at PSD Pick 2, it'd be like picking a high end midfield prospect in the National Draft but we don't have to burn Pick 2 or 11 to do so. Would be an outstanding result, but I feel like they get that deal done with Essendon (fingers crossed that they don't though).

Aliir Aliir to be traded from Sydney to Port Adelaide for a future R2 selection
The Geelong Cats trade Lachlan Fogarty and its Rd 2 (38) selection to Carlton for its Rd 2 (30) and Rd 3 (51) selections.

BlueandWhiteinmyBlood

Club Legend
May 27, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sydney changed their tone pretty quick, he was a required player 2 days ago

Yeah Tom Harley said that on Gary and Tim. I don’t really get why we skirt around the issue and sit on the fence with player movement topics and never tell the truth. What’s it matter? Yeah Port have enquired, if AA wants to go we will make sure it’s worth while for us, if not he stays. That’s all you have to say.

Back